How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Administrator Payment Systems job at CRDB Bank
Get information related to Administrator Payment Systems job at CRDB Bank, crdb job vacancies 2022, crdb internship 2022, crdb bank career, crdb careers login, bank jobs, crdb tariffs, Administrator Payment Systems, payment systems job salary, CRDB payment systems job reviews, CRDB payment systems job openings, payment systems banking job description, how does payment system works, priority payment systems jobs
Reporting Line- Manager; Payment Systems
job at CRDB Bank Responsible for the provision of Information Technology support for systems under the Payment Unit to optimize operational efficiency, address system issues to sustain application functionality and identify process improvement opportunities across the payment systems. This role works closely with the business departments and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, implement, and test new functionalities and generally, ensure that the payment systems unit delivers a quality banking experience as well as contributes to the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Provide IT support for systems under the payment unit.
- Training end-users on application functionalities and responding to queries raised in a timely manner.
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second-line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Research and recommend Innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution.
- Resolving logged tickets in a timely manner. job at CRDB Bank
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Ensure that backups of all administered applications are being performed as per the schedule.
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents including being available 24/7 when needed.
- Providing assurance of Business Continuity through performing Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Define, document, and maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Ensuring system security by addressing vulnerability issues for systems under the Payment Unit. job at CRDB Bank
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded payment applications
- Validating software fixes received from a vendor before deployment in a Production environment.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of general ICT Systems support experience in the banking environment
- Professional ICT certification such as ITIL is an added advantage. job at CRDB Bank
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers and databases.
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies and procedures of assigned systems.
- Understanding of application and system architecture concepts.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.