How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
HSE Representative job at Gipco Construction Ltd
Get information related to hse representative job description, health and safety representative jobs, health and, safety representative job description, health and safety representative jobs in Tanzania, health and safety rep jobs
HSE Representative job at Gipco Construction Ltd GIPCO Construction Ltd has since 2005 carried out construction works of various scales, varying from institutional, to commercial, residential schemes and mining in both civil and building. We are specialized in jobs of short duration where a combination of speed, quality control and budgetary controls are required.
The construction industry is filled with buzzwords and phrases: “We want to do things differently,” or “We have to be innovative,” or “We need more teamwork and collaboration!” GIPCO transforms these vague concepts into concrete ways of doing business. The company uses sustainable systems and practices while implementing new and better approaches to deliver client projects
Duties and responsibilities hse representative job
- Conduct Weekly inspection on portable electrical tools, Safety harness and Step ladder
- Ensure all working permits such as JSA, Excavation, Confined space, Working at height and Hot Work
- Serve on HSE committee meetings at prescribed times and venues.
- Facilitate communication of HSE issues between management team, HSE team and employees.
- Provide feedback from the workforce to the manager and vice versa on HSE-related matters and concerns.
- Provide support to supervisors to enable them to carry out safety-related toolbox meetings and keep minutes of the meetings
- Carry out inspections at the frequencies prescribed hse representative job.
- Report to your supervisor and/or manager any unsafe conditions, deviations from legal requirements and prescribed company procedures.
- Conduct tool box meetings as per schedule
- Participate in investigation of incidents that occur in your area of representation.
- Participate in risk assessments carried out in your area of representation.
- Attend all appropriate training as directed by the employer.
- Participate in audits of your area of representation
- Ensuring take 5 are completed and submitted to HSE office for recording.
- Any other task assigned by HSE Manager
Qualifications hse representative job:
- Completed Ordinary level of Secondary School Education
- Safety representative certificate, HRM1, HRM2 and SLP
- Trained on First Aid
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Ability to use Computer in Word, Excel and power point
- Preferred working experince with an mining site.
How to Apply hse representative job:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.