How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Safaricom How to check Pay Bill Balance, Pay Bill is for remote payments and the customer does not have to be present whilst paying. The customer has an official relationship with the organization to whom they are making payment and has an “account number” that helps identify the user. The customer inputs a business number (paybill number) for the entity they are paying.
Safaricom How to check Pay Bill Balance
- Dial *234*4# from the nominated mobile number given during the application request.
- Select option number 3 for my account services.
- Select option number 1 for check balance.
- Select option 1 for Business/Store number, and then enter the Paybill number.
- A message will be sent showing the current Paybill balance.