Job Title: Veterinary Medical Representative (4 Job Positions)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Surgical products & Nutrition Formula’s.
Job Summary: Goodman is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the below position: –
Veterinary Medical Representative (4 Job Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and Market both the Veterinary Medicine Range &Veterinary Surgical Products Range in Ugandan territory &within East Africa Region when necessary and to othensure profitable growth of the same.
- Carry Farms visits to demonstrate the company range of products and discuss with farmers their usage, dosage & performance and explain superiority of the others
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly update customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products in the Veterinary Range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers.
- Regularly survey the customers and handle the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Achieve set targets.
- Propose various Marketing Strategies and discuss with Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Applicants should strictly be a holder of a DIPLOMA/DEGREE IN ANIMAL PRODUCTION & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY from a recognized Institution.
- Must have at least TWO YEARS working experience in Promotion & Marketing of Veterinary Medicines and other related products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- Should preferably be below 30 Years.
- Should be able to work in any area in Uganda
- Should be fluent in English and Luganda however knowing other Local Languages would be extra advantage.
- Must know how to drive a Motor Vehicle /ride a Motor Cycle and must have a valid Driving permit/Riding permit
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending; a Cover letter, resume, scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Limited.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th October 2021