JOB OPPORTUNITY – TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION
Isamilo International School – Mwanza, founded in 1956, is a long-established British international school on the stunning shores of Lake Victoria in Tanzania’s second largest city in Tanzania.
The school provides a high quality and balanced education in a diverse and unified setting. All our students are inspired and challenged to contribute to their community and strive for personal growth and academic excellence.
The school is owned by the Anglican Church of Tanzania under the Dioceses of Victorian Nyanza (DVN)
Isamilo International School has teaching assistant positions available for Tanzanian teachers. To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Excellent personal academic results,
- Experience teaching in an International Setting,
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili,
- Ability to get on well with people of different cultures,
- Willingness to learn,
- An awareness of current Global Educational Practice,
- No criminal record especially regarding with children.
HOW TO APPLY : Ajira mpya za walimu 2021
Applicants who can attach an endorsement letter from his/her religious leader will be given high priority.
If you meet the criteria given above, please send an application letter and CV. To be considered your application must be received by 1730 12th October 2021. All correspondences should be directed to: Email: email@example.com.