Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
nafasi za kazi taifa instisute, deputy principal academics jobs, ajira taifa institutes , ajira ya mkuu wa chuo msaidizi nafasi ya kazi ya mkuu wa chuo, jobs vacancies job post at taifa institute,
TAIFA Institute of Health and Allied Sciences, ARUSHA announces the following vacancies to be filled with suitable candidates. The institute which was established in 2020 provides Health programs under the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
DEPUTY- PRINCIPAL- ACADEMICS
Preferable candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree with a good GPA in any of the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical education and other Medical related fields.
- Experience of at least 8 years in training institutions of which 3 years should be at managerial level.
- Postgraduate degree or Diploma in management, education management and other fields mentioned above will be an added advantage.
- Have good understanding and adaptive skills of different cultural values.
- Have strong managerial attributes.
- Be independent capable to work under pressure and performance- driven.
- Be detail-oriented problem solver.
- With good expertise in NACTE systems.
- Play a role of Chief Academic Officer of the Institute.
- Provide direction for the planning and operation of all academic aspects of the Institute’s programs and services.
- Oversee institute’s quality assurance function.
- Maintain compliance with owner’s policies, regulators’ rules and regulations and state laws and policies.
- Oversees the daily academic activities and operations within the Institute.
EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER ALLOWANCES: Attractive remuneration package will be accorded as per institute’s scheme. Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidate.
- Attractive remuneration package will be accorded as per institute’s scheme.
Mode of Application:
- Application has to include recent photographs, copy of academic certificates and relevant transcripts, Curriculum Vitae, National ID copy, three references with valid contacts.
- Application package should be sent by courier or by email to the the address below.
The Institute believes in improving the lives of its employees. Deserving and academically brilliant staff with minimum GPA of 3.5 at bachelor level and Ordinary Diploma level shall be offered opportunity for higher education depending on the management’s plan on grooming and positions vacant.
TAIFA Institute of Health and Allied Sciences
Ubungo Plaza 2nd floor,
P. O. Box 34053,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Applications should be sent before 20th November 2021 to: