Projects Coordinator – Dodoma Tanzania
Business / Employer name: Food Hunger International
Job Level:Entry Level
Work Type: Full Time
- Lead in the coordination and day to day implementation of the project including delivery of Food Hunger-led project activities, budget oversight, work planning and reporting. This entails development and execution of detailed implementation plans, having a teaching and facilitative role, staff supervision as well as monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Technical lead in partners capacity building and training onthematic areas of financial inclusion, enterprise development, community savings and loaning schemes, including content generation, training and follow-up, and support in deployment of training to target project beneficiaries.
- Facilitate Food Hunger initiated innovation initiatives at the field level in close consultations with the Area Programme Manager, Head of Programme, Food Hunger consortium partners and relevant key stakeholders. These will include digitising key elements in the pyrethrum value chain interventions by Food Hunger and partners as well as improving technical solutions in reducing pre & post-harvest losses.
- Ensure that all financial and narrative reporting (internal and external) are completed in a timely and accurate manner (including quarterly reports covering systems and projects, donor reports, etc.)
- Network and coordinate with other field operational I/NGOs, UN Agencies and Government and explore/advise on possible areas of collaboration/partnerships to enhance program synergy.
- Facilitate, support and initiate digitised baseline, monitoring and evaluation data collection and other assessments and generate relevant reports as well as support concept paper development at the field level as part of Food Hunger fundraising efforts.
- Facilitate/support collaboration and cross learning among Food Hunger projects & partners through information sharing, exposure visits and active partner participation in Food Hunger platforms/forums.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements for Food Hunger staff, consultant field visits and donor visits in consultation with the Area Programme Manager.
- Perform any other responsibilities as determined and assigned by the Area Programme Manager from time to time.
- University level education in business, development studies, social sciences or any other relevant academic qualification.
- Demonstrable expertise in agri-business support, organisational capacitydevelopment and intensive lobbying and advocacy aimed at enhancing economic empowerment of smallholder farmers.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven team player. Self-driven and results orientated in challenging rural working environments.
- Experience in training at field/community level and excellent reporting skills. Excellence in English, oral and written.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV toThe Human Resource Director, Food Hunger Tanzania , through our website at www.foodhunger.org by 7th December 2021.Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
New 139 Jobs Vacancies at Judicial Service Commission Jobs Vacancies at Judicial Service Commission, The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) in…
100 Bancassurance Direct Sales Staff Jobs at NMB Bank PLC Are you looking for Bancassurance Direct Sales Staff Jobs, nmb…
CBU Project Lead Jobs at Vodacom Tanzania PLC Vodacom Tanzania PLC is a leading mobile network operator in Tanzania. The…
New Jobs Opportunities at Firm 23 Ltd New Jobs Opportunities at Firm 23 Ltd, Firm 23 Ltd use technology to…
Content Creation Executive at Mwananchi Communications Limited Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi,…
Executive Assistant at African Fibres Tanzania Limited African Fibres Tanzania Limited (AFT) is a leading textile manufacturing company located in…