How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
POSITION TITLE: Manager – ART Retention and Community Based Health Service Delivery (1 Post)
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam Region
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager Quality Service Delivery
The Manager- ART Retention and Community Based Health Service Delivery is the technical expert in all matters pertaining to ART Retention and Community Based Health programs and services. She/ He provides technical leadership and oversight of related interventions and services. This includes; keeping abreast with key advances in the area of ART Retention and Community based health services; translating into practice, key program, national and global priorities; as well as working with and providing technical support to other project staff at supported regions, key stakeholders at national, regional and local government authorities and other partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and oversee planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health services and other relevant activities across all supported regions and councils.
2. Oversee implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities, including ART continuity interventions, community linkage, community based DDD in line with national guidelines.
3. Forge strong partnership with key government ministries and offices at national, regional and council level, support national efforts and provide TA to relevant ministries, RHMTs and CHMTs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health services.
4. Oversee needs assessment, on ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health services and organize efforts to address these needs; including capacity building and health system strengthening – in collaboration with the R/CHMTs.
5. Oversee and ensure efficient management project expenditure and other resources as per approved work-plan and budget.
6. Work with the project M&EL unit to put in place an efficient system for routine ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health data recording, cleaning, reporting and utilization.
7. Lead efforts to robustly analyse and utilize ART Retention(continuity) and communitybased health services data to inform plans, priorities and resource allocation and write reports, best practices and lessons learned for wider dissemination.
8. Lead efforts to identify gaps in ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health services; design and implement operational research (OR), PHE, secondary data analyses and CQI initiatives to address these gaps; and write abstracts, posters manuscripts, and policy briefs to widely disseminate findings.
9. Implement robust capacity building programs, for ART Retention(continuity) and community-based health services; capitalizing on supportive supervision, mentorship and on-job training in line with national guidelines.
10. Supervise program staff under her/him across supported regions.
11. Lead efforts in writing technical program documents including project proposals, workplans, reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents, as required by the supervisor.
12. Support and advise the project leadership on all ART Retention(continuity) and
community-based health services issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by her/his supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Medical degree (MD or equivalent) or Nursing Degree.
2. Master’s degree Public Health or related discipline preferred.
3. Minimum 8 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV services including 5 years’ experience in ART Retention and/or Community health program planning and implementation at the national or regional level.
4. Working knowledge of PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
5. Demonstrable leadership experience in public health programs and services with competencies in supervising individuals and teams to deliver intended outcomes.
6. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HIV ART Continuity and Community health services delivery.
7. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
8. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
9. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
10. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 50% of time