How do job seekers use social media?
registration specialist jobs december 2021, registration specialist jobs near kigamboni, registration specialist jobs near dar es salaam, registration specialist job description, medical teams international jobs tanzania, medical teams international tanzania jobs 2021, medical teams tanzania, medical teams international tanzania tenders, medical teams international volunteer, medical teams international review, medical teams international tanzania salary scale, medical teams international tanzania office address
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for capturing reliable and up to date patient data, cleaning data and preparing basic reports to inform decision making at the health facility level.
- Assist medical staff by capturing patient information in paper files and enter data in HIS/HMIS electronic and manual registers on a daily basis
- Responsible for cleaning data in the database to ensure quality, up to date and reliable information
- Generate weekly and month data reports in accordance with reporting standards
- Oversee the storage of data hard copies to ensure strict confidentiality in line with MTI policy
- Mentor health facility staff in data management best practices
- Perform basic data analysis and make presentations to health facility staff on recent performance trends, organise CMEs with health facility staff to analyse and interpret medical data
- Assist the Data Manager/M&E Officer in conducting assessments to measure quality of service provision
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor