tax and tresury accountant jobs at unilever tanzania december 2021, unilever tanzania jobs, jobs at unilever tanzania, nafasi za kazi unilever, ajira mpya unilever tanzania, unilever tanzania jobs 2021, unilever tanzania jobs 2021, unilever tanzania address, unilever tanzania ltd, unilever tanzania jobs, unilever tanzania limited, unilever tanzania ltd dar es salaam, uniliver tanzania, unilever tanzania company profile, unilever tea tanzania jobs
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
To obtain maximum yield potential, consistent deliverance of crop volume with high quality standard while ensuring good agricultural practices are well implemented at all time.
- Do and Ensure a tax health check is done quarterly and make sure the company is adhering and compliant to all tax requirements and procedures i.e VAT, Withholding tax and Income tax.
- Prepare a monthly and quarterly cash flow statement and assist on all treasury request relating to UTTL cash flow (FinFlex file).
- Compile and ensure file quarterly income tax returns to TRA.
- Compile withholding tax and ensure compliance at all times.
- Manage VAT and ensure compliance.
- Manage statutory deductions/payments by making sure they are all remitted within time.
- Partner Legal counsel and HRBP on all legal payments, to ensure compliance, reconciliation and remit of payments according to stipulated deadlines
- Handle insurance related issues.
- Manage cash and bank and ensure all reconciliations are done weekly for key ones & monthly for others.
- Do forex deals & forward covers as per guidelines and maintain goods bank relations.
- Obtain daily cash balances from banks and send a report to the Financial and Controls Officer.
- Do a weekly, monthly and yearly cash forecast with Accountant Payables and share the forecast to the Financial and Controls Officer.
- Validate all cash imprest and ensure it is accounted for timely.
- Check that all payment vouchers are properly supported, approved and ready for payment.
- Make arrangement for cash required on pay days based on cash requisitions summaries.
- Ensure the safety of cash in hand and in bank (online payment) and alert the Financial and Controls Officer or Finance Manager of any issues.
- Monthly commentaries as per allocated department and ensure the movement is well explained and do make sense.
- Do spot checks on cash office including cash counts every working day.
- Provide information and explanations for internal and external auditors
- Review and Verify online payments.
- Attend to any other duties assigned to by supervisor or finance manager
The Site Safety Operations supports the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator in managing Safety & Health improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. S/he works with site SHE teams to identify and implement improvement plans in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries and illnesses as measured in the core KPIs.
- Support the deployment of the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results
- Participate in the SHE teams responsible to deliver Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental results
- Drive safety risk assessment and assist in implementation of appropriate controls
- Aid the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator in leading the SHE Pillar in accordance with ManEx
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Unilever BBS Program and support deployment in the site
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Unilever PSM Program and support deployment in the site and support the application of Unilever guidelines and procedures for Process Safety assessment (SIMAS)
- Influence line management and drive safety leadership
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards.
- Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health
- Assist the Site SHE Manager or Coordinator to develop and lead the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support the site leader in leading serious incident investigation and analysis
- Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behaviour observations and deep compliance audits
- Assist in delivery of training programs
- Experience in people management
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building,
- Employee coaching and development skills
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 2 to 4 year’s experience in Accounting Professionals
Should “meet expectations” on the Standards of Leadership behaviours or competencies relevant to the WL of this job
- Growth Mindset
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Building Talent and Teams
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.