Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
agency banking jobs, agency banking jobs 2022, kcb bank recruitment portal, kcb bank jobs 2022, kcb bank tanzania careers, kcb bank tanzania jobs 2022, kcb tanzania, kcb bank carer jobs, kcb bank carer job 2022, kcb job opportunities 2022, kcb bank jobs, kcb bank tanzania job vacancies
Agency Banking Jobs Opportunities At KCB Bank March 2022
Driving the agency banking business for the bank.
Business Growth and Retention (30%)
- Conduct compliance checks and necessary appraisals on agency banking customer applications before submission for approval.
- Prepare necessary working tools and dispatch to branches for activation of new agents.
- Preparation of necessary regulatory reports and ensure submission of the same on time.
- Guide branches on necessary requirements for agency baking applications
- Facilitate and conduct routine training on agency banking to customers and staff.
- Coordinate and drive new sales and penetration of KCB Bank agents across branch network.
- Facilitate enhancement of agency banking services and drive utilization of the same in order to achieve business targets. Agency Banking Jobs Opportunities At KCB Bank March 2022
- Carry out competitor’s survey to guide development of pricing strategies, service offering, product development and customers service programs
- Ensure end to end resolution of disputes from KCB agents.
- Ensuring that standard rules, procedures, and regulations are observed by agents and staff when providing services.
Suporting agency banking activities (50%)
- Conduct daily appraisals for agency banking applications and recommend for decision. Agency Banking Jobs Opportunities At KCB Bank March 2022
- Managing and guide agency banking team on identifying leads, handling issues, and supporting agents.
- Coordinate after sales agent visits and filing visitation reports.
- Ensure availability of stationaries and branding materials at the agent’s sites.
- Organization of routine agency banking trainings as per the agreed schedules.
- Preparation of management and regulatory reports for agency banking.
Planning and Execution (20%)
- Responsible for developing sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals.
- Time management of day to day activities to maximize return on resources.
Technical Knowledge (10%)
- Technical problem resolution for Agents in relation to POS terminals
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities in the market.
- Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB Bank.
- New entrants in the market
- Bachelor in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the role
- Professional qualification in Business field / master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
View More jobs in this Sector Jobs HereExplore More Job Vacancies HereLearn how to write the best resume for this job click here
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania march 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii