Get information related to bank branch manager roles and responsibilities, branch manager duties, branch manager in bank. retail branch manager job description, branch manager qualifications, bank branch manager job description pdf, branch manager skills
About the company
Old Mutual Limited is a premium pan-African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. We have been helping our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals for over 170 years by investing their funds in ways that create positive futures for them, their families, their communities and broader society.
In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
We employ more than 30 000 people and operate in 14 countries across two regions Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and eSwatini) as well as Asia (China)
So why work here?
We believe you can shape the future with us – a future where we build a better Africa together. That’s why we’re committed to creating opportunities that will give you an edge on the rest. Once you’re part of our team, you will have access to the best breed of advice, tools and frameworks that will equip you to be your exceptional best. #MomentsThatMatter
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
To develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
- Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
- Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations.
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers.
- Follow up on renewals to retain business.
- Conduct market intelligence to get information.
- Provide support services and training to agents.
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy.
- Premium collections
- Underwriting, claims follow up
Accountable, Business, Coaching, Employee Performance Evaluations, Office Administration, People Management, Recruitment Selection, Results-Oriented, Sales, Sales Process
BA: Insurance Studies (Required)
14 March 2022
View More jobs in this Sector Jobs Here
Explore More Job Vacancies Here
Learn how to write the best resume for this job click here
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania march 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022 march, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii