How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Azam TV gives subscribers a provision to lock channels as a parental control measure. So if you think that a particular channel has adult content and you can not keep supervising your children to stop watching, all you have to do is lock the channel. If the lock is activated, viewers will need to insert a pin for that channel. Always remember that the default pin is 0000 however you could choose to change the pin. Click here. This article guides you on how to lock channels on Azam TV.
How to Set Parental Control on Azam TV
1. Press the menu button on your remote.
2. Select Digital TV and press the OK button.
3. Enter the pin. The default pin is 0000.
4. Opt for Channel Manager and press OK.
5. Scroll through and pose on the channel you want to lock.
6. Press Ok on that particular channel. The settings will be saved.
7. Tap the exit button.