LAN Project Supervisor Jobs At TIGO Tanzania 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi TIGO Tanzania
Get Information related to: tigo energy careers, tigo jobs 2022, nafasi za kazi tigo customer care 2022, millicom careers, tigo internship, airtel tanzania careers, jobs at tigo tanzania, tigo customer service, tigo customer support, tigo usa customer service, customer care tigo, tigo tanzania careers, lan project supervisor jobs in tanzania, lan project supervisor jobs near dar es salaam, lan project supervisor jobs
Tigo is a telecommunication company in Tanzania. With over 13.5 million registered subscribers to their network, Tigo, directly and indirectly, employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors.
Tigo is the biggest commercial brand of Millicom, an international company trading in 12 countries with commercial operations in Africa and Latin America and corporate offices in Europe and the USA.
Efficient and effective supervise delivery of Telecommunication projects within a specified scope, budget, timelines and quality according to specifications following MIC policies and processes.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, records, and key performance indicators required to manage costs, productivity, and achieve optimal efficiencies.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of safety policies, procedures, standards.
- Coordinates with installation teams to meet the agreed work schedule.
- Supervises Telecom implementation contractors on site and takes charge of generating deficiency report.
- Generates material order list and arranges for material delivery to site.
- Overall materials management and reporting.
- Coordinate technical site surveys, High level and Low-level reviewing and approval.
- Generates and circulate reports daily, weekly and monthly reports on project progress.
- Primary support for all telecom implementation activities, including organizing site access, securing necessary approvals for implementation.
- Ensures that installation teams are working according to the Axian health and safety plan and policy.
- Ensures that installation quality and standards are met.
- Coordination and management of site handover to operations including ensuring that all snags/ deficiencies related to project installation are addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with other domains such Operations, IT, Supply chain and Commercial.
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with other vendors/ contractors/ partners such as Towerco and other MNOs.
- Budget management, CAPEX Execution and reporting.
- Keep record of project risks/ issues, develop mitigation/ resolutions and follow-up their resolution.
- Participation in tendering process including preparing scope of work, selection process and analysis of proposals and suppliers.
- Comply to MIC internal policies, controls and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering.
- Project Management basic trainings is added advantages.
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications, Civil and Power, and Project Management, Management.
- At least 3 years site rollout or project management experience in telecommunication industry.
- At least 3 Years Telecommunication or related engineering experience.
- Technical skills on Telecommunication networks.
- Demonstrate team working skills.
- Rich in Soft skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Innovation.
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making.
- Risk assessment and management skills.
- Project management and management skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 August 2022.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at TIGO Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.