Retail Station Manager Jobs at Star Oil Tanzania Ltd
Get Information related to: retail station manager jobs tanzania, retail station manager jobs tanzania, retail station manager jobs bagamoyo, retail station manager jobs 2022, retail station manager jobs , star oil tanzania, star oil and gas company, black star oil, koica tanzania jobs, icap jobs tanzania 2022, star oil jobs, petrol station manager, petrol station manager cv, gas station manager job description
MeTL Group’s Star Oil (T) Ltd started wholesale of petroleum products in December 2010. Located near Dar es Salaam’s port at Kurasini, it is one of the group’s newest business ventures.
Star Oils petroleum depots are connected to four pipelines for the bulk procurement of petroleum products direct from the port, Kurasini Oil Jetty (KOJ), to the company’s storage tanks. The fastest offloading facility in Dar es Salaam, resulting in significant operational savings. The facility has three loading gantries with a loading capacity of 5 million liters per day, making Star Oils the most efficient petroleum depot in Tanzania.
VERSATILITY OF PRODUCTS
Star Oils supports the infrastructure for the distribution of petroleum products in the local market and to neighboring countries, including Uganda, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Zambia, Malawi, and Burundi.
The company has a capacity to store 38 million liters of petroleum products.
Star Oils plans to increase its storage capacity to 60,000 tons within the next two years. Furthermore, it is planning to extend storage to create a nationwide distribution of petroleum products. The new storage facility will have a capacity of 46 million liters, and will allow gasoline; gas oil and kerosene to be marketed through MeTL Group’s retail pump stations in the city and through other selected Tanzanian locations—in total nearly 200 pump stations. Star Oils expects the move to result in annual sales revenues of more than $300 million, representing 10% –12% of the total domestic fuel market sales.
MeTL Group later plans to expand its facilities to store liquefied petroleum gas for use in domestic gas cylinders.
- Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company: STAR OIL TANZANIA LTD
- Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Career Level: Mid-Career Professional
- Positions: 1
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Education: Diploma
- Profession: Sales / Marketing / Distribution
- Remuneration (Net): TZS
- Handle Retail outlet profit center.
- Increase sales by using creative ideas to compete in the market.
- Increase sales volume as per the target.
- Ensure collections is been deposited.
- Overall supervision of all operations.
- Liaise with auditors & Accounts team for daily /weekly/ monthly reconciliation eg Mis report, z- report, Profit & loss report, etc.
- Fuel stock dipping, ordering, receiving & offloading.
- Follow up & coordinate with overall Government agency for compliance eg. Ewura, Osha, NEMC, district/ Municipal council, fire safety, WMA, TRA, etc.
- Monitor & handle the minor repairs.
- Plan daily staff shifts & monitor attendance.
- Any other responsibility given by the HOD.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Star OIl Ltd The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Star Oil Ltd Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.