How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
ISO 9001 Lead Trainer Consultants at CvPeople 2022
Trainer Consultants Get information related to trainer consultants job, trainer consultant jobs, training consultants job vacancies, training consultancy jobs in Tanzania, consultant job salary, cvpeople jobs, jobs professions list, jobs in rialto hiring, high position jobs, jobs for mpa graduates with no experience
ISO 9001 Lead Trainer Consultants at CvPeople
CVPeople Tanzania | Contract
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 10/28/2022
- Total duration: 5 days
- Training is conducted by a minimum of two tutors.
- The trainees for each of the above listed courses will be a maximum of 25 participants drawn from competent staff of the inspection services/compliance and enforcement department at TBS.
Trainer Consultants | The specific objectives of this training are:
- To strengthen the inspection services towards developing and implementing a quality system that complies with the requirement of ISO/IEC 17020 leading to the accreditation of TBS inspection services.
- To provide an opportunity to gain an insight experience with regards to the inspection procedures linked to ISO17020 as conducted by assessors of an accreditation body.
Deliverables and General Time Schedule
This section contains a general schedule of activities to be undertaken by the contractor and the deadlines for submission of deliverables.
- Training plan- 5 days after contract signature
- Validation of training materials -15 days after contract signature
- Delivery of trainings -30 days after contract signature
- Final report to include participants assessment forms -45 days after contract signature
- All activities/deliverables shall be finalized and all stated payment supporting documents shall be
submitted to CVP no later than 2 months from the date when the contract is signed by the contractor.
- Estimated time frame for activities to be delivered is November-December 2022.
The location of the training will be at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- The bidder will propose a team of assessors who will conduct these trainings and provide their CVs.
- One of the trainers will be identified as the team leader. and coordinate the work of the other trainers.
Knowledge and Experience
- The team leader must have experience as a lead assessor for ISO17020 with a minimum of 5-year experience in conducting these training
All team members should demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of the ISO17020:2012 (upgraded 2017) & ISO19011 standards
- Proven experience (5 years) as a trainer in courses linked to the above
- Worked (5 years) in conducting inspection and demonstrated skills in developing
inspection methods and procedures, control documents and internal audits.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swahili is required. Trainer Consultants
The working language for the contractor’s proposed personnel will be English and Swahili.
Payment will follow the following schedule:
- 30% First Payment Training plan approved
- 70% Final payment Final Report (submitted 2 weeks after the completion of the trainings
and must include the list of trainees who have qualified
- Payments will be payable within 30 days upon receipt and acceptance of deliverable and invoice
(electronic version) indicating the contract number and installment requested.
- Interested parties should submit a quote and a mini proposal to this advert. Trainer Consultants