Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
nafasi za kazi kadco, ajira kadco, tender jobs in tanzania , jobs kilimanjaro
Tender No. PA/116/2020-2021 /KADCO/NCS/19 LOT 2
For Provision of Catering Services at The Tour Operators and Drivers Lounge
( Invitation to Bid )
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Tanzania National Electronic Procurement System (TANePS) on 29th September, 2020.
- Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company intends to Lease an area for Provision of Catering Services at the Tour Operators and Drivers Lounge at Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA).
- Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company now invites sealed tenders from the interested Service Providers for Provision of Catering Services at the Tour Operators and Drivers Lounge at KIA.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013-Government Notice No.446and Public Procurement (amended) Regulations,2016-Government Notice No.333and is open to all eligible Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible tenderer may obtain further information from the office of the Secretary of the Tender Board KADCO, located at Kilimanjaro International Airport, Terminal Building, 1st floor, office No.21 from Monday to Friday at 08:00 to 16:00 hours except on public holidays.
- Interested tenderers should submit one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in a plain envelope delivered to the Secretary of the Tender Board, Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company (KADCO), at or before 15:00 Hours local time on 11th November, 2021. The tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend the opening at the KADCO Board Room 1st Floor of Kilimanjaro International Airport Terminal Building, KIA.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the tender document.
- Site visit will be held on Friday 5th November, 2021 starting from 10:00 hours local time at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- A complete set ofTendering Document in English and additional may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundablefee of Tanzanian Shillings Fifty Thousand Only (TZS 50,000.00). Payment should be made by the applicant at KADCO – KIA Terminal Building after being issued the respective Payment control number.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Acting Managing Director
Kilimanjaro Airport Development Company
P.0. Box 10, KIA Tele: +255 (0) 2554252
E-mail: [email protected]