How do job seekers use social media?
nafasi za kazi palladium, ajira palladium 2021, data analyst jobs in tanzania, healthcare quality assessment jobs in tanzania, data analyst jobs online, data analyst jobs at palladium, data analyst jobs nairobi, data analyst jobs in tanzania today, data analyst jobs in tanzania 2021, a data analyst career
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected]
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Project Overview and Role:
Under the USAID-sponsored Data for Impact (D4I) project, Palladium is executing a site level monitoring and health data collection activity in Tanzania. The overall goal of the activity is to improve clinical care, patient safety and health care operations. This will be accomplished by periodic quality assessments (QA) of USAID supported health sites with recommendations for actions to improve quality (QI). The Data Analyst will manage all site monitoring QI/QA data, health management information system expert with extensive knowledge of data analysis and M&E, data presentation, public health knowledge of HIV, FP, TB, MCH and Malaria programming. He/ She will have access to and knowledge of the information that has been gathered by Field Monitors. The Data Analyst will report to the Technical Director of the activity.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze performance indicator data against targets and translate them into different graphic formats
- Provide day-to-day data-driven technical expertise, including technical expertise in data analysis to the local organizations working with D4I
- Work with Field Monitors to prepare summary reports for the site monitoring findings
- Participate in quarterly data reviews with USAID and provide technical expertise as needed
- Help to train Field Monitors on data collection procedures and ensure quality of data
- Help to build capacity of local organizations, IPs and government staff on data analysis and use
- Maintain and keep up to date QA/QI data in a secured and easily accessible format
- Ensure all recommendation forms are uploaded in an online storage shared space and grant access to authorized people
- Ensure monthly performance data is updated and available for use in site monitoring visit
- Work with Technical Director to develop technical reports based on data and indicators collected and synthesizing findings
- Work with the Technical Director to prepare site monitoring presentations in an innovative format
- Work with the Technical Director to review QI/QA tools where needed and ensure compliance with the reporting tools and USAID requirements
- Work with the Technical Director to develop a data verification protocol
- Familiarity with USAID programming, health management information system expert with knowledge of M&E, QI and data presentation, public health knowledge of HIV, FP, MCH and Malaria programming
- Have a deep understanding of PEPFAR Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Indicators, MNCH, FP and Malaria indicators and familiarity with USAID programming and QI/QI tools.
- Experience with performing data-driven large-scale database management and manipulation, and data analysis
- Experience with the USAID data reporting tools and Government of Tanzania routine heath data collection and reporting tools available at facility and district levels.
- Experience with the PEPFAR QA/QI tools for monitoring, especially SIMS
- Experience in developing QA/QI site monitoring tools and their implementation
- Experience training field officers in data collection utilizing the USAID and project developed site monitoring tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Available to travel locally in Tanzania as required