simba cement jobs,simba cement jobs 2021, simba cement jobs in kenya, tanga cement jobs 2021, tanga cement job opportunities, simba cement careers, simba cement job vacancies, simba cement job vacancy, simba cement tanzania, simba cement tanga, simba cement Tanzania jobs, simba cement latest jobs, simba cement job opportunities
Position: Preventive Maintenance Inspector
Reporting to: Preventive Maintenance Engineering Specialist
- Performs the Maintenance activities for Preventive Maintenance as well as the successful provision of the required:
- Systems (Computerised Maintenance Management System, Preventive Maintenance Management System, Various of Condition Based, Predictive and Precision Maintenance Systems)
- Various Methodologies, Methods, Tools, Techniques and Practices required to successfully provide the Condition Based, Predictive and Precision Maintenance functions.
- The required skills for to ensure success in the Condition Based, Predictive and Precision Maintenance functions.
- Ensure the ability to apply the skills for Condition Based, Predictive and Precision Maintenance functions, successfully. Principal Accountabilities
- Independently, Carries out all routine and AD HOC CBM, PdM and Precision maintenance measurements on all business-critical equipment, by performing precision data collection, using advanced portable data collectors and other tools in accordance with the established standards and as per business-critical equipment requirements.
- Independently, carries out extensive analysis, diagnoses and provide a prognosis on the conditions and failure mechanisms affecting the cost and efficiency performance of the business-critical equipment, by using the CBM and PdM precision data collected in accordance the established standards and as per business-critical equipment requirements.
- Assists the Preventive Maintenance Engineering Specialist in developing formal technical reports and updating the equipment replacement strategy, by providing precision measurements, analysis, diagnosis and prognosis of failure mechanisms and conditions on components of business-critical equipment.
- Actively participates in Reliability improvement programs and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of Plant equipment as per requirements.
- Precision maintenance, Performs workshop & field balancing, shaft laser alignment of rotating machines and laser straightness and flatness measurements.
- Maintains data in the PMMS, CMMS and various CBM, PdM and Precision Maintenance Technique Databases.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- FTC/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ maintenance experience in cement or equivalent industry.
- >3 to 5 Years’ experience in the field of Condition Monitoring (Actively Performing).
- Vibration Measurement and Analysis, Shock Pulse Method Measurement and Analysis, Motor circuit evaluation, Infra-Red scanning, NDT (Ultra Sonics, MPI, Die Pen, Eddie Current), Steel Core Belt Scanning, Gears and Gearbox inspection and analysis, Various specialized component measurements (Thickness (Ultra Sonic), Wear, Run out, Inclination, Orbit etc, Balancing on rotating equipment, Eddie current measurements, Shaft laser alignment, Laser flatness and straightness, V-Belt and Chain Drive Laser Alignment, Bearing Maintenance and Installation, Bearing Failure Analysis, Oil Sampling and analysis, Lubricant Selection per application, Ultra-Sonic Measurements, Tribology, Transformer Oil Gas Analysis, Video Inspections, Hardness Tests (Steel and Rubber)
- Maintenance Skills for Cement Plant Specific Equipment (Kiln, Ball Mill, Vertical Mill, Grate Cooler, Crushers, Mill Drives, Hydraulics, Girth Gears & Alignment, Precision Tools Measurement, Air Slide, Belt Conveyor, Bucket Elevator, Screw Conveyor, Stacker/Reclaimer, Airlift, Process Fan)
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before 09th November
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.