Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the IIOD IT, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
• Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Data Collection within manufacturing companies and support of user issues once we deploy
SAl in these companies.
Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
• Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current Microsoft
technologies. Developing, relining, and tuning integrations between applications.
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
• Adhering vo high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and within budget. Providing third-level support to business users.
Desired Skills & Experience
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Strong desire to learn.
• Extremely good at undertaking training.
Core Competency Requirements• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
• Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts Familiarity with version control concepts such as Github.
• Preferred Competency Requirements.
• Exposure to Microsoft .NE’T development using C#.
• Strong understanding of SQL Databases.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies Knowledge of unit testing theory.
How to Apply:
Please Share with us your CV through [email protected]
Subject: “Application for JR Software Developer”.
Email Content: Brief Cover letter.
Deadline: Note indicated , Apply ASAP