Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Laboratory scientist job at Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre 2021, laboratory scientist jobs in tanzania, laboratory scientist jobs in tanzania 2021, laboratory scientist interview questions, laboratory scientist salary, laboratory scientist jobs, medical laboratory scientist skill assessment
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
The candidate will be responsible for performing routine as well as other specialized tests in the laboratory.
- To implement laboratory quality management systems.
- To observe good laboratory practice at all times when executing laboratory duties.
- To provide necessary technical assistance and guidance to junior laboratory staff.
- Assist in the training of laboratory other junior staff.
- Participate in EQA schemes and review the results thereof.
- Implement laboratory safety policy to ensure a working safe
- To monitor trends in laboratory results for disease surveillance and quality assurance.
- To give the patient report in a timely manner as stipulated
turnaround time (TAT)
- Identification and addressing of complaints, non-conformances, and corrective actions
- Participate in continuing medical education CME in the
- Comply with an established quality management system and safety procedures.
- To participate in operational research for both clinical and public health services when required to do so.
- To prepare and submit periodic sectional reports as delegated by the Laboratory Manager.
- To compile statistics as delegated by the Laboratory Manager.
- To Implement laboratory Information and Management policy Recognize and respond to emergencies
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Laboratory
- Attending duties as per Laboratory schedule.
- To report to the working area in time and being in attendance
throughout the working shift
- Preparing and participating in CME in the department and
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical medicine/ Degree in Laboratory science from a reputable health institution.
- Experience in Medical Laboratory activities.
Fluent in English and Swahili (speaking & writing).
Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and
Satisfactory completion of and approved by the national medical council.
Creative, Quick problem solver.
Faithful, self-motivated, and committed.
Attending to the morning devotion.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.