How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
life policy administrator jobs at alliance life assurance, nafasi za kazi alliance insurance, ajira alliance insurance, alliance life insurance job opportunity, alliance life insurance jobs vacancy, alliance life insurance jobs november 2021
ALLIANCE LIFE ASSURANCE LIMITED
Career Opportunity: Life Policy Administrator
Job title: Life Policy Administrator
Department: Operations Department
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Assistant Technical Manager
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first locally privately owned Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa providing life insurance solutions to both corporate and individuals. Alliance Life is highly rated in leadership, innovation, customer service, and risk management.
The company is looking for an experienced Life Policy Administrator to join the Team. As a Life Policy Administrator, you will be responsible to carry out life underwriting and other life insurance back-office operations of the department and support the team in contributing towards the growth of the Business. The Life Policy Administrator will report to the Assistant Technical Manager and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Underwriting of the retail life business
- Policy Document Preparation
- Data Management – Ensuring data relating to new business is continuously updated and well maintained and handled with utmost confidentiality.
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries or client services such as beneficiary changes, recording/cancellations, payment queries etc.
- Dealing with maturities-updating the registers and making contact with clients
- Preparation of commission payments to agents and internal financial advisors
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Good progress of CII exams
- Over 3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Operations with at least 2 years of Retail Life experience
- Good understanding of Insurance principles and practices in Tanzania
- Strong analytical and detailed-oriented aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions, prescribed methodology, and standard operating procedures.
- Excellent communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills, must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to portray high level of integrity and professionalism, including well-groomed appearance.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are confident that you match the above mentioned criteria, please send your detailed C.V stating the position in the subject line to: [email protected] Deadline to submit your application is 17h00 on Friday, 3rd December 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.