Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
aphfta tanzania jobs, aphfta tanzania, aphfta jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi aphfta tanzania, ajira mpya novemba 2021 aphfta tanzania, aphfta jobs vacancies, aphfta tanzania jobs opportunnity
APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following position at APHFTA’s regional office under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Tohara Salama Project
Position Title: Regional VMMC Coordinator
Reports to: Deputy Director Project Coordination
Supervisory role: All Regional Staff
Location: APHFTA Regional offices (Njombe, Morogoro, Tabora, Singida na Iringa)
APHFTA 9Regional Coordinator(s) will oversee the project activities within their respective regions and will report to the Deputy Director Project Coordination. The Regional VMMC Coordinator will ensure the highest quality of VMMC service provision that adheres to international and national standards/protocols. She/he will provide overall strategic leadership and direction to ensure achievement of Project objectives and targets at the region. She/he work hand in hand with the Regional and Council Health Management Teams (R&CHMTs) and Cascade Teams in ensuring that implementation of the Project’s activities is sustainably aligned with and done according to the government policies and procedures.
Desired qualifications/ Competencies
- A Degree in medicine, public health, social sciences or any health-related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience implementing and/or providing technical assistance in HIV prevention, care and treatment, especially VMMC
- Demonstrated experience in training clinical and community-based healthcare workers on health-related matters
- Skilled in at least two or more of the following technical areas: strengthening service delivery projects; training; performance and quality improvement; monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Tanzania healthcare system, particularly the public health System
- Proven track record in succesfull management of a project team composed of several technical experts and fostering team work
- Excellent skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships
- Expertise in operational research that includes identifying and adapting best practices to specific project contexts
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills in English and Swahili
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and Excel
INSTRUCTIONS TO INTERESTED APPLICANTS
APHFTA is an equal opportunity employer and the positions are open to all qualified candidates. Women are highly encouraged to apply. Eligible candidates should submit their updated detailed CV with list of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), application letter for the position being applied and copies of academic certificates to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail: [email protected]