How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
cargo sales officer tanzania salary, cargo sales officer tanzania jobs, cargo sales officer tanzania address,air tanzania internship 2021, air tanzania cabin crew vacancy, air tanzania job opportunities 2021, nafasi za kazi precision air 2021, air tanzania cabin crew salary, air tanzania jobs, aviation jobs in tanzania, air ticketing jobs in tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
POSITION: CARGO SALES OFFICER (2 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Degree in Business Administration/Air Transport Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must have two years (2) working experience in sales in highly competitive business environment
- Background in aviation industry and/or possession of aviation related certification will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and supervise cargo sales activities from all stations
- Verify and sign cargo damage reports.
- Oversee Ramp staff are advised on the cargo to be uplifted on each flight
- Supervise the Handling agent (at some stations) performs all activities as perTC recommended procedures.
- Prepare periodical reports
- Assist in preparation of budget inputs
- Handle general cargo and Post Office mail bags at point of origin
- Check incoming cargo and mail against the cargo manifest
- prepare arrival advices for all received cargo as per cargo manifest
- Accept cargo from shippers and prepare for carriage all shipments from agents.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints and restore customer confidence where there has been service failure
- Handle acceptance of coffins, perishables and courier shipments
- Monitor market trends, competitors’ activities and special deals and recommend strategies and marketing activities to counter the competition
- Maintain sales call records and statistics (rates, volumes, revenues, yield, seasonal variations) and produce periodic performance reports on existing accounts, including recommendations to maximise client support
- Forward invoicing particulars to Finance department.
- Manifest all shipments accepted
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), birth certificate and other relevant certificates/ licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2021.