How do job seekers use social media?
JVACEE is a joint venture company of Arab contractor and El-sewedy Electric, dealing with the scope of Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project in Stigler’s Gorge in Tanzania. It is expected to produce 2,115 MW of installed Capacity. We are looking for the below mentioned positions to be filled immediately.
Position Title: Technician – Commissioning 22 Posts
• Perform all the tests for motors (Insulation resistance, rotation check).
• Perform tests for current transformers by CT analyzer.
• Perform all the tests needed in GIS (400 KV, 220 KV, 132 KV) (Breaker timing, contact resistance. Hi-pot test)
• Perform all the modifications needed.
• Perform all the tests for voltage transformers (insulation resistance, turns ratio. Polarity checking. DC resistance).
• Perform all the tests for MV switchgear (insulation test Hi-pot test, and start up), and commissioning of the system.
• Perform wire check and interface connection for all system
• DC and UPS system (charging and discharging batteries and start up).
• Medium and High voltage cables testing (insulation resistance & Hi-pot and VLF).
• Perform all the tests for power transformers.
Related work experience: 3_7
Overall Experience: 8
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should channel their updated CV to [email protected]. Or visit our nearest branches at Kisaki-Morogoro or Mloka-Pwani.
The deadline for submission is 25th December 2021.