Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Contract Engineer to join them for a 1-year contract in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Transverse service requiring good coordination and communication with technical duets. Therefore, good relational qualities are required.
Works in coordination with the Project team, Legal Department and Project’s C&P/Legal personnel
Main Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Be responsible for C&P matters of assigned contracts/area in accordance with its technical duets portfolios
- Ensure a proper execution of the contract process
- Received requires or technical scope from requesting entities and make sure requires are suitable to proceed to RFQ/CFT
- Prepare and launch prequalification of Tenderers (when required), call for tender or request for quotation
- Evaluate offers along with requesting technical duets
- Participate to technical clarification and conduct contractual and commercial negotiations
- Issue internal and external recommendations to award
- Establish corresponding contractual documents (contracts, service order, etc.)
- Follow up on the contract execution in coordination with the contract holder
- Verify that company contractual policies, applicable laws and regulations are adhered to, especially related to compliance, ethics and transparency
- Ensure the good administration of filing of all the contractual documents
- Prepare all required internal and external approval documents
- Propose and work on any contract’s optimization initiative (working methods, procedures updated)
- Contribute to C&P reporting as per EACOP requirements in particular contract database and procurement plan for local content purposes
- Participate in KPI and benchmarking exercises
- Facilitate the internal communication between Contracts and other entities of the company for contract matters
- Ensure the gathering and processing of information on markets and suppliers
- Support Contract Holders when performing supplier evaluations
- Contribute to the preparation, analysis, update and follow up of the C&P planning
HSE Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a continuous commitment to COMPANY H3SE Standards at all times
- Ensure that the H3SE clauses are well implemented in the contract’s documents and that contractor/supplier H3SE performance is systematically followed
- Prepare/Review contractual documents
- Manage contractual and commercial aspects of contracts assuring compliance with the Project & EACOP’s Contracting standards and procedures
- Ensure contractual and commercial discipline
- Protect EACOP commercial interests
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Professional experience: Min 10 years of practical experience in contracts role (preferably in Oil/Gas Industry).
- Education: Degree qualified in Law, Commercial or Engineering, ideally with a post-graduate qualification in a complementary area.
- Technical competencies: Broad Contracts and Project experience (both commercial and contractual).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the C&P process. Experience is O&G industry
- Other competencies: Fluent in English, IT Proficient
- Eligible to work in Tanzania
CLICK HERE TO APPLY