How do job seekers use social media?
mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager Quality Service Delivery (1 Post)
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam Region
REPORTS TO: Director of Technical Services/DCOP
The Senior Manager Quality Service Delivery will be a health programs specialist and technical expert in all matters pertaining to public health program implementation. She/He will provide guidance and technical support to C3HP central team in the design, implementation, evaluation and reporting of the HIV and TB interventions as well as serve as the content experts on all matters pertaining to public health and epidemic control, in line with national guidelines and agreeable international standards. The Senior Manager Quality Service Delivery will also ensure continuum of care and program integration across the various program units and departments. The Senior Manager Quality Service Delivery will work under and advise the Director of Technical Services/DCOP on program implementation, outcomes and direction to ensure efficiency and sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with the DCOP to lead development of detailed programs work-plans, including goals, objectives, outputs and outcomes, as well as budgets in-line with donor, program and national priorities.
2. Support the DCOP in overseeing program implementation, perform work-plan and budget control, and ensure effective monitoring of programs work-plan implementation, outputs and outcomes.
3. Work with finance department to review financial burn rate in relation to outputs achievement and advise the DCOP on how to optimize financial performance towards efficiency and maximal outcomes.
4. Provide technical support to program managers in developing plans, priorities, strategies, evaluations and budgets and facilitate program integration across units to ensure synergies and maximal outcomes.
5. Conduct technical visits to supported regions & facilities to assess implementation of program priorities and work with regional project team to identify and address gaps in program implementation.
6. Lead and coordinate writing of key program and scientific documents including project proposals, work-plans, reports, best practices, lessons learned, abstracts, posters manuscripts, and policy briefs.
7. Conduct skills gaps assessment to C3HP project team and organize efforts to address these gaps through internal and external capacity building.
8. Coordinate various technical program meetings to review and monitor program progress and outcomes including weekly, monthly and quarterly program meetings.
9. Actively participate in and oversee technical site visits by the central government, PEPFAR agencies, and other donor institutions to assess quality of C3HP supported services.
10. Actively participate in and represent the DCOP at national and global technical meetings to share progress, review priorities, develop guidelines and standards of operation in areas inline with C3HP project.
11. Support and advise the DCOP and project leadership and carry out relevant duties assigned by the DCOP and project leadership.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Medical degree (MD or equivalent) with Master’s degree in Public Health or related discipline.
2. Minimum 10 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV program services including 5 years’ experience with HIV program planning and implementation at the national level.
3. Working knowledge of PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
4. Demonstrable leadership experience in public health programs and services with competencies in supervising individuals and teams to deliver intended outcomes.
5. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HIV program. 6. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
7. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
8. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
9. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 50% of time.