How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
jobs vacancy at nimri 2021, jobs vacancy at nimri tanzania, jobs vacancy at nimri, nimr mwanza jobs 2021, job vacancy in arusha, mubambe jobs, hotel jobs in mwanza tanzania, nimr apply online, hotel jobs in dodoma,nimr internship,nimr mbeya jobs
JOB POSITION: SENIOR SOCIAL SCIENTIST (1 POST)
The senior social scientist will be responsible for overall coordinating and supervision of all
social science aspects of the project. He/she will also be responsible for community engagement, community sensitization and liaising with project stakeholders.
The Senior Social Scientist will report and work under the project principal investigator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Overall leadership of the social science part of the study;
2. Prepare data collection tools and software;
3. Plan and supervise implementation of qualitative field data collection;
4. Train and supervise the field team during qualitative data collection;
5. Perform qualitative data management, analysis and reporting;
6. Prepare project progress reports and publications on the social science part of the study;
7. Contribute to community engagement, mobilization and sensitization; and
8. To perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. At least a Masters degree in social sciences or other related qualifications. A PhD in the same field will be an added advantage;
2. At least 5 years of research experience in the same field;
3. Experience in climate change research will be an added advantage;
4. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
5. At least 3 publications in peer reviewed journals;
6. The applicant should be a Tanzanian not more than 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be enclosed with certified copies of relevant certificates, detailed
curriculum vitae and names of at least two reliable referees.
Applicants are required to submit their applications not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advert.
Applicants are also reminded to indicate reliable day time contact information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your application to:
THE CENTRE DIRECTOR,
NIMR MWANZA CENTRE,
P. O. BOX 1462,
MOBILE: 0735 318096