The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic and performance-driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Position: MINING ENGINEER
Number of Position(s): 1 (one)
Reports To: MINES MANAGER
1. Bachelor’s degree in mining/geology engineering or its equivalent
2. More than 5 years of experience in mining operations and experience in the cement industry is an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in Ms office Application, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
4. Good knowledge of mine planning, application of mining software and industrial topographic and volumetric surveys.
5. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, organisation and team player.
Specific Knowledge: Accuracy, Good Computer Skills, analytical skills, Communication Skills (English), Leadership, Innovative, Cost consciousness, Multi-tasking, Energetic, Analytical skill, Safety knowledge, etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure optimum utilization of crusher to meet production target
2. Ensure a supply of sufficient crushed raw mix materials for raw mill and cement additives
3. Maintain and improve utilization of crushing machines
4. Maintain and submit daily and monthly crushing reports of Raw mix materials
5. Liaise with the Quality control section on the limestone blending and mix ratios for proper raw mills and cement mills feed
6. Ensure OSHA compliance with the company and statutory requirements
7. Compliance to HC Group Code of Business Conduct, Compliance Policies and Guidelines
8. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Mining Engineer Job Vacancy
Area of Responsibility:
As assigned by the supervisor
Mode of Application: Application cover letter, detailed CV, e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees. DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.
Contact Address: All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to :
The Director of Human Resources, Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company,
P.O. Box 1950, Dar es Salaam. or by the Email below, tap on Appy for Job Button to View it.
The deadline for application is 11th February 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.