New 101 Jobs Opportunities At Mzumbe University June 2022
Mzumbe University jobs, New Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University . Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001.
As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance.
The University origin can be traced back to 1953 when the British Colonial Administration established a Local Government School in the country. The school was aimed at training local Chiefs, Native Authority Staff and Councilors.
Mzumbe University Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
The level of training was elevated after Tanzania (Tanganyika) independence to include training of Central Government Officials, Rural Development Officers and local Court Magistrates. In 1972, the then Local Government School was merged with the Institute of Public Administration of the University of Dar es Salaam to form the Institute of Development Management (IDM-Mzumbe).
IDM was a higher learning institution for training professional managers in the public and private sectors. Mission The Mission of the University is to provide opportunities for acquisition, development, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and skills through training, research, technical and/or professional services.mzumbe jobs Vision Mzumbe University Jobs is recognized as a leading institution in Africa for demand driven knowledge generation, application, preservation and dissemination for socio-economic development by 2025.
Mzumbe University Jobs Vacancy
Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the following 98 vacancies in academic positions and three (3) vacancies in administrative positions at the University.
Eligible Education Criteria for Mzumbe Jobs
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Procurement and Logistics Management or Procurement and Materials Management
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Bachelor degree in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor degree in Production and Operations Management
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering Management
- Bachelor degree in Statistics
- Bachelor degree in Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Bachelor degree in Population and Development
- Bachelor degree in Economic Policy and Planning
- Bachelor degree in Education with Economics and Mathematics
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor degree in Gender in Development or Gender Studies
- Bachelor degree in Library Information Management
- Master’s degree in Sociology
- Master degree in Records and Archives
- Master degree in Statistics
- Master degree in Economic Policy and Planning
- PhD and Master degree in Marketing
- PhD and Master degree in Law
- PhD and Master degree in Economics
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University (MU)
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Mzumbe University jobs MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a passport size photograph and signed by the applicant; and copies of relevant certificates and transcripts should reach the undersigned in electronically through the Recruitment Portal, not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Applicants must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two academic or professional referees best known to them.
Please note the following:
Applicants to the positions must be Tanzanians.
Applicants that are already employed by the Government should channel their applications through their respective employers.
The advertised positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language.
Academic certificates obtained from foreign universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants should indicate the positions they are applying for in their application letters.
-Applicants should also present/submit a National Identification Number (NIDA).
Applicants should be ready to work at any of the Mzumbe University’s campuses.
Only successful candidates will be contacted through their contact details indicated in the application letters.
Deadline for application is 7th July, 2022
A signed application letter should be written in English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. BOX 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma- Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings- Dodoma.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http//portal.ajira.go.tz and not otherwise (This Adress can also be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)