How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Health Information Systems HIS Anal yst Vacancies at UCSF Tanzania 2022
Get information related to: health information systems analyst vacancies in tanzania, health information systems analyst vacancies in dar es salaam, health information systems analyst vacancies in dubai, health information systems analyst vacancies, his analyst jobs masaki, his analyst jobs bagamoyo, his analyst jobs kinondoni, history analyst jobs, historical research analyst jobs, analyst jobs for history majors, ucsf tanzania jobs, jobs in ucsf, koica tanzania jobs, ucsf tanzania address, uc global health institute, ucsf jobs, koica jobs, southern link ltd job vacancy 2022
The University of California San Francisco (UCSF) is engaged in a five-year Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-Tanzania (CDC-Tanzania) to provide strategic information and health information systems (HIS) technical assistance to the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) as well as the United States’ President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and their implementing partners (IPs). We are recruiting an individual through our affiliated international NGO ‘Global Programs’ to serve as a Health Information Systems Analyst.
Job Opportunity – Health Information Systems (HIS) Analyst
Location: Dar es Salaam
Application deadline : August 31,2022
Start date: October 1,2022
Main duties and responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the HIS Director, the HIS Analyst will collaborate with key stakeholders to improve the ability of health information systems (HIS) to respond to programmatic needs as well as interoperability across health information systems. S/he will work with software developers to support maintenance, troubleshoot challenges, and improve HIV-related health information systems and dashboards in Tanzania, including CTC2, CTC3, CTC Analytics, the PEPFAR Monthly Portal, IQSMS applications, the Lab Visual application, and others. S/he will support clinical Implementing Partners (IPs) to troubleshoot issues with health information systems for continuity of services and will collect user feedback and communicate them to the system development team.
Health Information Systems (HIS) Analyst Job Vacancy at UCSF
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product specifications
- Defining the vision for the team’s product and creating a product road map based on this vision (release planning)
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing tasks based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Supporting maintenance of the CTC3 dashboard in line with NACP and PEPFAR needs as well as adoption of user requirements to improve analytic and visualization capacity
- Communicating complex database issues to system developers and following up on resolutions and user feedback
- Conducting continuous quality improvement monitoring and assessments of existing HIS data capture/management and analysis systems to maintain high quality, accessible electronic data
- Gathering input from users of HIS applications, supporting development of requirements and functional specifications, developing user scenarios for new features, enhancements, and modifications to ensure data systems meet the changing needs of the HIV epidemic and HIV program implementation strategies
- Performing other related duties as directed
Experience, skills, and minimum required qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in computer or information science/engineering, information systems/ technology, or related field required. Additional training in public health, health informatics, or health-related field is strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with multiple projects
- Understanding of SQL and SQL server tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with CTC2, CTC3, CTC Analytics, the PEPFAR Monthly Portal, Lab PTCQI, IQSMS, Lab Visual, and other HIS applications in Tanzania
- Demonstrated understanding of routine PEPFAR and NACP HIV-related indicators and experience with national HIV data collection and reporting tools
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to travel in country, pending the uplifting of C0VID-19 related restrictions
Other desired skills/qualities:
- Experience managing and analyzing HIV–related health data
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage various tasks under tight deadlines
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed in the minimum requirements above with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
All applications must include the following:
- A current CV with names and telephone numbers for at least 2 referees with at least one referee from your current employer
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
Applications and supporting documents should be sent via e-mail to [email protected] and must be received by August 31,2022.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Health Information Systems HIS Anal yst Vacancies at UCSF Tanzania 2022 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
UCSF Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.