How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancies at FHI 360 Tanzania
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancies : finance manager jobs, finance manager jobs near me, finance manager jobs london, finance manager jobs in uae, finance manager jobs in qatar, finance manager jobs in kenya, finance manager jobs near kigamboni, finance manager jobs near dar es salaam, finance manager jobs in tanzania, finance manager jobs salary, finance jobs tanzania, finance manager job description, banking and finance jobs in tanzania, finance and accounting jobs in tanzania
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in Finance Manager Position in Dar es salaam for it’s EpiC Project Tanzania
Ensuring compliance with FHI 360 and USAID financial and accounting procedures, rules and regulations; leading budget development, financial reporting, monitoring program expenditures; and maintaining financial filing systems. Responsible for sub-award management, monitoring and compliance and providing capacity development and technical support to sub-recipients to strengthen their grant management systems; and ensuring strong management of sub-agreements. Providing guidance, monitoring and support to project team, including procurement for goods and services, logistical support for local and international travel (including expense reports) for staff and consultants, contracts development and management and maintenance of office inventory. Ensuring that USAID resources are appropriately directed to project priorities and are in line with project work plans; overseeing administrative procedures for the project and ensuring program actions are in compliance with USG and FHI 360 regulations. Working closely with FHI 360 country, regional and HQ offices to monitor and ensure the financial health of the project and prepare internal and external reports and deliverables.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancies at FHI 360 Tanzania
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review workplan and other budgets for EpiC Tanzania.
- Prepare all financial reports for EpiC Tanzania.
- Track and monitor project expenditures against budget, including preparing monthly pipeline analyses for HQ EpiC team.
- Manage EpiC Tanzania charge codes and chart of accounts.
- Manage EpiC Tanzania sub-recipients across 11 regions, including conducting pre-award assessments, reviewing monthly financial reports, coordinating reimbursements, posting approved expenditures, develop and managing sub-recipient monitoring plans.
- Provide ongoing capacity strengthening and mentorship to sub-recipients to strengthen financial and management systems for increased accountability and ownership in managing USG funds; conduct site visits to build financial management capacity and ensure compliance.
- Coordinate PEPFAR expenditure reports on an annual basis.
- Manage Epic project property inventory in collaboration with the Tanzania team.
- Develop EpiC Tanzania procurement plan and oversee proper procurement procedures for supplies and equipment.
- Support and coordinate other operations activities including travel, logistics, other administrative tasks.
- Supervise a team supporting logistics, subaward management, travel, administration, and other operations functions including staff in regional offices.
- Post data into financial systems, ensuring that financial information is processed accurately and generates timely and reliable reports.
- Provide support as needed on monthly balance sheet reconciliations; and
- Conducts trainings for non-finance project staff as well as subrecipient staff on financial and grants management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and other requirements:Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 7-9 years of experience.
- Or Master’s Degree with at least 5–7 years of related experience that must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO environment desirable.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
- Budget monitoring and general ledger skills.
- Relevant software skills including automated accounting software, database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
- Resourceful through technology, research skills, and relationship building among several organization teams and units and professional organizations to resolve problems and initiate enhancements.
- Familiarity with Tanzanian public health sector, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and community-based organizations (CBOs) in Tanzania is highly desirable.
- Cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of key and vulnerable populations.
- Previous experience working with USAID or PEPFAR supported program is highly preferred.
- Ability to respond to inquiries independently and follow-up on requests in an efficient manner.
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume of workflow efficiently.
- Ability to handle financial and quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering, verifying and analyzing financial data as well as experience with computer spreadsheets.
- Ability to interpret financial information and reports
- Ability to work collaboratively, productively and sensitively within a multidiscipline, multicultural and multigender environment.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Well-developed computer skills.
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may apply online by uploading CV/Resume, Cover letter, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
VIEW MORE JOBS AT FHI 360
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Finance Manager Jobs vacancies at FHI 360 Mtwara and Lindi 2022
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at FHI 360 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
FHI 360 Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.