How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
New job Tanzania Breweries Limited, AB InBev Group 2022
New job Tanzania Breweries Limited, AB InBev Group 2022 Get information related to tanzania breweries limited job vacancies 2022, tbl vacancies 2022, tbl internship tbl job, TBL breweries jobs 2022, tbl tanzania website, tbl products, tbl careers, ab inbev internship, ab inbev careers login, ab inbev recruitment contact, ab inbev locations, ab inbev glassdoor, ab inbev brands, ab inbev linkedin, ab inbev beers
About Tanzania Breweries Limited
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world. It has operations in over 50 markets and a presence in 15 African countries. TBL Plc subsidiaries are Tanzania Breweries Limited; Tanzania Distilleries Limited and Darbrew Limited.TBL Plc has won many accolades in Tanzania. These include the 2015 and 2016 Employer of the Year Award; 2015, 2016 and 2017 Manufacturer of the Year and is the Largest Taxpayer in Tanzania.
TBL Plc’s most popular brands include: Safari Lager, Kilimanjaro Premium Lager, Castle Lite, Castle Lager, Castle Milk Stout, Balimi Extra Lager, Eagle Lager, Eagle Dark, Grand Malt and Safari Sparkling Water. Other prominent brands associated with TBL Plc are Konyagi Gin – one of the most popular spirits in East Africa and Zanzi Cream Liqueur.TBL Plc is listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, employs about 1,500 people and is represented throughout the country with 4 clear beer breweries, a distillery, an opaque business and 10 distribution depots.
Job Details: Safety & Environmental Controller at AB InBev October, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this position is to lead the plant in the execution of the Water Treatment Operation and Yeast Drying production plan, executing quality control and analyses, the carrying out of autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems and all safety.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
Optimize production performance and processes | job Tanzania Breweries Limited
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Monitor production processes
- Manage the team to improve process quality and productivity
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
Optimize team performance
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Implement performance management
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Ensure application of administration systems and procedures
- Administer conditions of employment for team members
- Contribute to self and team development
- Prepare and control budgets
Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Apply problem solving and decision-making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
Manage human resources | job Tanzania Breweries Limited
- Develop employees
- Manage and apply personnel processes
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
Lead the application of VPO principles and practices
- Lead production activities in accordance with the VPO work practices
- Lead the application of work practices for the team.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
- Strong leadership potential demonstrated
- Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Initiative and self-managing
- Attention to detail
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Min – Degree in Environment science and related fields
- Min – 3 Years on the job training
job Tanzania Breweries Limited Additional information:
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the 2nd of November 2022.