How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Sales Officer Vacancy at AB InBev | TBL August 2022
New Job Opportunities at AB InBev Mwaza Tanzania, Popular search:- ab inbev internship, ab inbev recruitment contact, ab inbev careers login, ab inbev linkedin, ab inbev news, ab inbev locations, ab inbev glassdoor, ab inbev investor relations, tanzania breweries limited job vacancies 2022, tbl internship, tbl mwanza, tbl products, tbl jobs 2022, tbl tanzania jobs 2022, tbl inc jobs, tbl leverkusen jobs, tanzania breweries limited job vacancies 2022,tbl internship,sales officer vacancy, sales officer vacancy in fmcg, sales officer vacancy in nepal, sales officer vacancy in pune, icici bank sales officer vacancy, hdfc bank sales officer vacancy, axis bank sales officer vacancy, sales tax officer vacancy 2022, sales officer job vacancy in chennai, medical sales officer job vacancy, sales representative job in tanzania, sales jobs in dar es salaam, sales jobs today, sales manager jobs in tanzania, sales jobs in tanzania 2022
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world. It has operations in over 50 markets and a presence in 15 African countries. TBL Plc subsidiaries are Tanzania Breweries Limited; Tanzania Distilleries Limited and Darbrew Limited.
TBL Plc has won many accolades in Tanzania. These include the 2015 and 2016 Employer of the Year Award; 2015, 2016 and 2017 Manufacturer of the Year and is the Largest Taxpayer in Tanzania.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev, is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium. AB InBev has a global functional management office in New York City, and regional headquarters in São Paulo, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg and others
TBL Plc’s most popular brands include: Safari Lager, Kilimanjaro Premium Lager, Castle Lite, Castle Lager, Castle Milk Stout, Balimi Extra Lager, Eagle Lager, Eagle Dark, Grand Malt and Safari Sparkling Water. Other prominent brands associated with TBL Plc are Konyagi Gin – one of the most popular spirits in East Africa and Zanzi Cream Liqueur.
TBL Plc is listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, employs about 1,500 people and is represented throughout the country with 4 clear beer breweries, a distillery, an opaque business and 10 distribution depots.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the role of the Sales Representative is to effectively and efficiently work within clearly identified area and segments, achieving growth in volume sold, growth in market share and increased competitiveness with responsibility to retail outlets, and in specific instances wholesale sales
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Drive retail sales in the specified area through the implementation of VAPPS sales drivers (Visibility; Availability; Price; Promotion; Space)
- Management of the assigned territory through retail calling to pre agreed journey plan call schedule and designated standards
- Developing the Customer relationship to deliver ‘supplier of choice’ status to TDL
- Handling of Customer and quality questions and issues to TDL standards
- Undertake reporting as per TDL standards for outlet data base, Journey plan, calls made, activities undertaken, asset management, competitor activity and response
3rd Party Wholesale
- In specific circumstances the Sales Representative will manage the relationship with 3rd party wholesalers – target setting; order placement; Volume growth; credit management and retail delivery
- Ambassador for TDL with Consumers
- Responsible for own development through monthly one – on – one’s with Sales manager
Key Result areas
- Sales Volume by brand and pack type
- Market share
- Product availability by brand and pack type
- Execution of Journey Plan to Standard
- Management of Company Assets
Sales Representative Job Vacancy at AB InBev / TBL PLC
- Min – Grade 12
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (Sales/Marketing qualification preferred)
- Min – 2 years’ experience in a sales/marketing/FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers license
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends)
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short–listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date (25 August 2022)
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at AB InBev Mwaza Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi AB InBev The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
AB InBev Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.