• Overall accountability of managing agent targets and productivity.
• Supporting on ground initiative executions by working together with Regional M-Pesa Leads and others.
• Drive actionable commercial insights and direct on how to be acted upon on Agent productivities.
• Develop and execute Agent management tool (Dashboard) based on their segmentation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop a strong dashboard for segmented agents for strategic Agent management and control.
• Ensure continuous M-Pesa agent targets and performance management
• Work with Regional M-Pesa Leads for product and service execution and support.
• Develop and manage agent loyalty programs
• Work with Reporting and Product teams for technical and analytical insights; develop appropriate operational reports for on ground execution and team support.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from customer insights and different reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Data Science , Economics/Finance, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills, use of SQL, power BI, click or any other business insight tool.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Mobile financial services experience would be advantageous.
• Technical knowledge on data analytics and experience would be advantageous.
• Skills on managing large base of partners
Key performance indicators:
• Drive productivity of M-Pesa agent base
• Accurate and timely delivery of Initiatives for execution and business support
• End to end execution of Sales Initiatives, Agent targets and performance Managements
• Quality support to team and stakeholder alignment