Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at VODACOM Tanzania 2021, AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021, nafasi za kazi vodacom, jobs at vodacom, vodacom career
M-Pesa Agent Network Specialist
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 29-Oct-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• Overall accountability of managing agent targets and productivity.
• Supporting on ground initiative executions by working together with Regional M-Pesa Leads and others.
• Drive actionable commercial insights and direct on how to be acted upon on Agent productivities.
• Develop and execute Agent management tool (Dashboard) based on their segmentation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop a strong dashboard for segmented agents for strategic Agent management and control.
• Ensure continuous M-Pesa agent targets and performance management
• Work with Regional M-Pesa Leads for product and service execution and support.
• Develop and manage agent loyalty programs
• Work with Reporting and Product teams for technical and analytical insights; develop appropriate operational reports for on ground execution and team support.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from customer insights and different reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Data Science , Economics/Finance, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills, use of SQL, power BI, click or any other business insight tool.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Mobile financial services experience would be advantageous.
• Technical knowledge on data analytics and experience would be advantageous.
• Skills on managing large base of partners
Key performance indicators:
• Drive productivity of M-Pesa agent base
• Accurate and timely delivery of Initiatives for execution and business support
• End to end execution of Sales Initiatives, Agent targets and performance Managements
• Quality support to team and stakeholder alignment
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Requirements Analysis
- Change and Adaptability
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.