How do job seekers use social media?
mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
LOCATION: Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe and Ruvuma
REPORTS TO: Senior Advisor Quality Service Delivery
The Advisor –HTS & Facility HIV Prevention Service Delivery is a self- motivated individual who will be responsible for providing overall technical leadership and oversight of HTS & Facility HIV Prevention services interventions at regional, district and facility site level. This includes; keeping abreast with key advances/priorities in the area of HTS & Facility HIV Prevention services implementation; translating into practice, key program, national and global priorities; as well as working with and providing substantive and technical direction and assistance to other regional staff at supported region. She/he will work in close collaboration with the respective regional and district level health management teams and C3HP supported facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and oversee planning, implementation and M&E of HTS and HIV Prevention services under the C3HP Program, in her/his respective region.
2. Provide oversight and lead the implementation of key HTS and HIV Prevention program initiatives to address program, donor and national priorities – such as accelerating index testing, focused PITC, linkage case management, PrEP services – in line with Tanzania national guidelines.
3. Actively participate in and provide technical assistance (TA) to Regional & Council Health Management Teams (R/CHMT), supported health facilities and community structures in planning and implementation of HTS and HIV Prevention programs and services.
4. Conduct regular need assessment, on HTS and HIV Prevention services provision in her/his region and organize efforts to address these needs -; including areas of capacity building and health system strengthening – in collaboration with the R/CHMT.
5. Oversee and ensure efficient management of regional HTS and HIV Prevention project expenditure and other resources as per approved work-plan and budget.
6. Ensure timely collection and submission of HTS and HIV Prevention services data as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
7. Lead efforts to robustly analyse and utilize HTS and HIV Prevention services data to inform regional plans, priorities and resource allocation.
8. Lead efforts to identify gaps in HTS and HIV Prevention services provision, design and implement Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives to address the gaps identified.
9. Organize and support routine meetings with key project stakeholders to share, monitorand evaluate program progress towards assigned targets.
10. Prepare timely quarterly and annual narrative reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents on HTS and HIV Prevention services as assigned by line manager.
11. Support and advise the line manager on all HTS and HIV Prevention services issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the line manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Medical degree (MD or equivalent) or Advance Diploma in Medicine or Degree in Nursing.
2. Master’s degree Public Health or related discipline preferred.
3. Minimum5 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV services including 3 years’ experience with HIV testing services and/or prevention program planning and implementation at the regional level.
4. Working knowledge with PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
5. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HTS and Prevention services.
6. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
8. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
9. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
10. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
11. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 80% of time.