How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Call For Work | KUITWA KAZINI SERIKALINI (TRC) Released Tanzania Railways Corporation TRC The Tanzania Railways Corporation is a state-owned enterprise that runs one of Tanzania’s two main railway networks. When the East African Railways and Harbours Corporation was dissolved in 1977 and its assets divided between Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, TRC was formed to take over its operations in Tanzania.
Call For Job at Tanzania Railways Corporation TRC
The Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service would like to inform the various job applicants who interviewed on October 16, 2021 that the results of successful job applicants are as set out in this advertisement.
Successful applicants are required to take job placement letters to the Offices of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service located at the University of Dodoma (UDOM) at Dr. Asha Rose Migiro, Open Registry within seven days from the date of this announcement and thereafter letters not received by the Characters will be sent via their Postal address.
In addition, successful job applicants who are interviewed and assigned to a job center are required to report to the Employer within the period specified in the job placement letters with the original Certificates of Education from Form Four onwards to be verified by the employer before being given a letter. of Employment.
For those whose names are not included in this advertisement should note that they did not get a vacancy / failed the interview, so do not hesitate to apply once again when vacancies are advertised.
NB: Applicants who come to collect their letters must be wearing Barakoa
- Dodoma Dar Es Salaam Chalinze 16,700-24,100 452km
- Dodoma Arusha Babati 15,600-22,600 424
- Dodoma Babati Kondoa 9,600 1-3,800 260km
- Dodoma Bukoba Singida 36,900-53,300 1,001km
- Dodoma Iringa Mtera 9,800-14,200 266km
- Dodoma Kibaha Chalinze 15,600-22,600 424km
- Dodoma Kigoma Singida 42,600-57,400 1,068km
- Dodoma Lindi Dar 33,600-48,500 911km
- Dodoma Mbeya Iringa 22,300-32,100 604km
- Dodoma Morogoro Gairo 9,600 13,800 259km
- Dodoma Moshi Babati 18,800-27,100 509km
- Dodoma Mtwara Dar 37,300-53,800 1,010km
- Dodoma Musoma Singida 34,100-49,200 924km
- Dodoma Mwanza Singida 25,900-37,400 702km
- Dodoma Shinyanga Singida 19,900-28,700 539km
- Dodoma Singida Manyoni 8,800-12,700 239km
- Dodoma Songea Iringa 26,600-38,400 721km
- Dodoma Sumbawanga Iringa 34,600-49,900 937km
- Dodoma Tabora Singida 21,200-30,700 576km
- Dodoma Tanga Chalinze 21,400-30,900 581km