How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
graphics designer jobs in tanzania 2021, job opportunity betpawa tanzania 2021, betpawa graphic designer jobs in dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi za graphic designer 2021, ajira betpawa tanzania, ajira portal, throne bet fixture today, betpawa tanzania jobs vacancy, osprey xperience
betPawa is a large, well respected and trusted online sports betting provider licensed in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. The service has been focused on each local market in Africa with easy mobile money payment methods and a simple to understand mobile betting interface. As a result betPawa is proud to support over 1 million active monthly players who appreciate and value our focus and mission of making betting friendly.
The Company has over 300 full time employees with the majority based in Africa providing a friendly and dedicated service to our customers. We have plans to open offices in a number of further countries in Africa in 2020 and beyond and will be looking for colleagues in these locations shortly. We are also adding a number of positions in technology and marketing and as a remote working company can consider applications from the best candidates globally. If you have previous experience in, and a passion for, sports betting that is also a big plus. We love what we do and look at everything we do through the eyes of our customers.
betPawa is one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world and is an entrepreneurial, results driven company. Our colleagues are able to thrive in a working environment that empowers them to manage their own time and deliverables all working together to achieve our goals and ambitions. We aim to make it one of the best places to work in the world for those lucky enough and skilled enough to join our team. We hope that is you.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy
About the job
betPawa, a customer-obsessed sports betting company for African markets, is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join the existing Marketing Team and to help execute betPawa’s marketing collaterals and branding visuals.
- To work on multiple market-focused projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly while meeting tight deadlines
- To conceptualize and execute assets in a variety of formats (such as digital ads, offline newspapers, billboards, buses, merch, etc) that are visually consistent across different markets
- To create brand templates for the company to make use of (presentations, social media, HR, etc.)
- To work collaboratively with Content, Performance, CRM, Product and other internal and external stakeholders to help define and deliver creative assets
- To regularly review and analyze competitors’ visuals in an effort to make sure our identity stands out from all the noise
- To take the initiative to learn new skills and tools as you progress and take on new and challenging projects
- To push the company towards fresh and exciting ideas with a focus on conversion, while keeping an African influence and cultural identities in mind
Skills and Experience Needed
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in designing for print, OOH and large-scale campaigns
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in both English and Kiswahili is a MUST)
- Ability to explore beyond requirements and be willing to challenge assumptions
- Proficiency in using design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as Figma
- Strong typography and layout skills
- A positive can-do attitude, ready to get stuck in
- It would be amazing if
- You have previously worked on creative content for African markets
- You have a passion for football, sports and/or gambling
- You have experience with project management tools (like Trello or Asana) and Slack
- You have experience with photography and/or motion
What we’re offering you
Competitive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Freedom to work remotely or from one of our offices
Equipment tailored to your needs
How to apply
- Attach/submit your Portfolio + CV or provide a URL for download (no applications will be considered without portfolio)
- Describe why you’d be a good fit for the role