Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
monitoring and evaluation officer egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Primary manager: Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
Location: Singida, Dodoma, Kilimanjaro, Arusha, and Manyara
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will work under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation Lead to ensure that all data management activities essential to routine program data monitoring, reporting, and use are accomplished. This includes coordinating data entry and cleaning activities, collecting and reporting data, conducting Data Quality Assessments, responding to data queries from the technical team, and Monitoring and Evaluation Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support M&E team in preparing all data requirements of all routine program reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual).
- Work in collaboration with project office personnel, facility data clerks, R/CHMT focal persons to provide accurate and timely data for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as per set guidance.
- Support routine implementation of Data Quality Assessments/Reviews following program and national standards.
- Works in collaboration to ensure availability and use of national and program data, M&E (recording and reporting) tools.
- Provide technical support in your region of work for both facility and community data collected through mentorship and coaching modalities. Demonstrate in-depth understanding and practice use of health information systems such as the CTC2 electronic HIV patient database, MTUHA paper-based documentation, and reporting, DHIS2, DATIM, IPRS, digital health applications, etc.)
- Support M&E team in documentation and storage of all data files sent to donor (SAPR, APR, ad hoc query responses).
- Support M&E team in maintaining master site listings including site characteristics.
- Any other responsibility as assigned.
- University degree in medical-related degrees (medicine, nursing), information technology, Public Health, (Bio)statistics, computer science, or related field
- Three or more years work experience in monitoring and evaluation, including experience with M&E tool development at field and reporting levels, the DHIS, data capture and data management programs (Excel, Access, Power BI, etc.), and database design and management (added advantage)
- Previous experience in HIV program monitoring and reporting (e.g. indicator and systems knowledge, etc.); preferably under US Government (PEPFAR) funding.(added advantage)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Capacity and motivation to acquire new knowledge and skills in a short time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Kiswahili); strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and attentiveness to details.
- Ability to make critical decisions independently, take initiative, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and travel 30-40% of working time.
- High level of computer literacy defined by proficiency in the basic Microsoft packages, and experience with data management and visualization software (excel, access, Power BI, Tableau). The ability to code in SQL or a similar language is an advantage, as is experience or proficiency in statistical analysis software (STATA, R, etc.).
- Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams, make critical decisions independently, take initiative, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.