How do job seekers use social media?
Finance Assistance Vacancies at SICPA Tanzania September 2022
Get information related to: finance assistant vacancies, assistant manager finance vacancies, finance assistant job vacancies, assistant director finance vacancies, assistant professor in finance vacancies, financial assistant vacancies, finance assistant job salary, finance assistant job titles, finance assistant jobs, salary of finance assistant, finance assistant salary in kenya, financial assistant jobs in pretoria, finance jobs tanzania, finance jobs in tanzania 2022, sicpa jobs, sicpa jobs tanzania, sicpa uganda limited jobs, sicpa vacancies, naija hot jobs vacancies, assistant accountant jobs in dar es salaam, finance jobs dar es salaam, finance assistant job description, new finance jobs advertised in dodoma tanzania, finance assistant salary, banking and finance jobs in tanzania 2022
SICPA (acronym for the former name Société Industrielle et Commerciale de Produits Alimentaires, no longer in use) is a Swiss company that provides security inks for currencies and sensitive documents, including identity documents, passports, transport and lottery tickets. According to the Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau’s International Anti-Counterfeiting Directory, SICPA provides more than 85% of the world’s currency inks. The company is also involved in the market for secure traceability of products subject to excise duties, such as alcohol and tobacco stamps, and regulated products, such as halal products.
A highly secretive company, SICPA employs roughly 3,000 employees and has offices and manufacturing sites in 30 countries worldwide
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Finance Assistant. If you are looking for a fast paced cosmopolitan and vibrant business environment, SICPA Tanzania is the right place for you.
The incumbent will be stationed at our Tanzanian Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Finance Assistant shall be responsible for providing relevant, timely and accurate financial data to the business in an effective and efficient manner in order to help make sound business decisions whilst ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and requirements.
- Performing transaction processing by collecting customer and vendors invoices, posting all invoices into the system, ensuring invoice approval is obtained, posting invoices for vendor payments, reconciling vendors and customers record tally with general ledgers details.
- Performing associated reconciliations by checking that regular ledgers and journals into the system by making sure they are in order with no errors or inconsistencies
- Follows up debtors’ payments by sending follow up notification for outstanding invoices and tracking customer account receivables records with SAP
- Establishes manual journal entries by adjusting wrong records of costs in SAP system and between bank systems
- Runs batch recordings in the financial information system by checking consistency and unusual items to track and restore documentation problems and discrepancies
- Prepares and completes closings in fields of activity by closing the accounting period according to agreed check list and calendar to avoid that future transactions are recorded in a period that has been reported on
- Establishes requests by creating new bank, vendors, etc. to maintain an accurate and complete master data item list
- Prepares and collects documentation to be provided to auditors
- Treats issues related to supplier accounts by reviewing transfer of costs
- Customer service delivery – ensuring timely issuing purchase orders, proforma invoices, invoices, receipts and confirmation of payments with customers.
- Ensuring accurate posting of all transactions in the accounting systems, for instance SAP
- Communicates any relevant issue by escalating appropriately to get advice, guidance, or treatment of unusual situations
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting as directed.
- Assist in ensuring accurate maintenance, recording and reconciliation of fixed assets register as well as safeguarding company assets
- Assist in preparing forecast, financial simulations and specific analyses and reports in consultation with the relevant executive team members.
- Track actual performance of the company (sales and expenses) and share reports to finance manager for review and approval.
- Assist in ensuring 100% compliance laws and regulations issued by regulators Tanzania Revenue Authority, WCF, NSSF, HESLB etc., by processing statutory payments timely and accurately.
- Assist in ensuring strong internal controls over financial reporting and financial management to minimize exposure and resolve audit queries.
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the line manager.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Pursuing Intermediate or Final Stage of Certified Public Accountant-CPA (T) or ACCA professional exams.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance, Auditing and Accounting activities including Vendors or Receivable management, Financial Reporting, Taxation from service company or audit firm.
- Knowledge in Computer System and Applications, mainly SAP.
- Intermediate knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Intermediate knowledge of Tax laws and regulations
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Good knowledge in office automation tools like excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong risk and financial analysis skills
- Creative and Proactive
- High level of integrity
- Hands on, business awareness and customer oriented
How to Apply:
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at SICPA Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
SICPA Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2022, jobs tanzania september 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2021, nafasi kazi huduma wateja, absa careers, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania