How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Communication Consultants – Tanzania at NTU International A/S 2024
Communication Consultants Get information relataed to ntu international jobs, ntu hiring process. ntu starting pay, ntu entry requirements for international students, ntu research jobs, ntu jobs, ntu job fair, university job fairs, graduate job fairs, job fairs near me 2024, ntu international salary, communication consultants jobs, communication consultancy jobs Tanzania, communication consultant jobs remote, communications consultant jobs near me, communications advisor jobs, communication consultant job description
For more than a decade, we have delivered sustainable development projects and provided advisory services within engineering and economics. With more than 1.150 implemented long- and short-term projects completed, and 16 project offices around the world, we have established ourselves as a leading consulting company.
Through our development projects, we have developed a true interdisciplinary approach, and our services cover several core sectors, through which individual projects are consistently tackled in transparent and innovative approaches. We believe that the success of every project lies in adopting a participatory approach to all project processes and ensuring that the outcomes of the projects are the result of a joint effort with national and local institutions and the communities involved.
NTU is committed to providing high quality services to clients under the highest standards of corporate ethics and competitive practices, and with total integrity in its transactions. NTU acts at all times for the benefit of clients, and carries out services with professional integrity, while not jeopardising the interests of society.
NTU does not take part in activities that could damage the reputation or business of others.NTU acts with loyalty to its clients, and maintains the confidentiality of any information from the client that is obtained in the process of performing its services. NTU also keeps confidential the documents and reports prepared for a client.
NTU always avoids conflicts of interest, and informs a client beforehand of any potential conflict of interest that could emerge during the execution of consulting services. NTU does not accept any remuneration that could encourage the firm to offer a biased opinion. NTU avoids any political contributions.
NTU Quality & Business Integrity Management: www.ntu.eu/who-we-are/quality-and-business-integrity
NTU International is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
NTU International is rated AAA by Bisnode
Position: Communication Consultants
Eligible nationalities: All nationalities of targeted countries
Assignment duration: 6 years (part-time engagement)
Deadline: 28th of October 2022
Lot 3: Sub-Saharan Africa | communication consultants jobs
Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cote d’Ivoire; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Gabon; Gambia, Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Niger; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sudan; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Overall Objective | communication consultants jobs:
We are currently looking for a pool of communication consultants for FWCs, supporting the EIB in the delivery of communication campaigns and activities in various countries or regions outside the EU. Such activities will contribute to raising EU and EIB visibility and increasing awareness of the positive impact of the projects supported by the EU and the EIB with the largest possible audience in those countries or regions.
The communication consultants will be supporting the implementation of the Assignment in the relevant country or region, including coordination with all stakeholders and management of any subcontractors or service providers. They are expected to have professional experience in implementing communication campaigns in the relevant country or region as well as the necessary language skills.
Tasks | communication consultants jobs:
- Development and validation of a detailed, costed implementation plan
- Establishment of working process and contact protocol among the local team and project stakeholders for the implementation of the campaign
- Timely implementation of the communication campaign
- Planning, organisation and management of press conferences and/or events and/or focus groups and/or workshops
- Coordination with all stakeholders, including organisation of regular coordination meetings, as required
- Media outreach
- Negotiating and/or buying traditional or digital media advertising space
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on communication activities
- Establishment and management of partnerships, e.g. with NGOs or influencers
Qualifications and skills | communication consultants jobs:
- University degree in journalism, communication, social science or an academic equivalent;
- Fluency in English, including the ability for clear and concise oral and written expression;
- Fluency in the main language spoken in the country of the assignment
Professional experience | communication consultants jobs:
- 8 years of professional experience in communication services, including 5 years in the country of the assignment;
- 4 years of experience in developing and implementing communication campaigns, including production or quality control of video, audio, printed materials (media and multimedia products) and events;
- Experience in the delivery of communication services for international organisations (EU, UN, IFIs) or public institutions in the country of the assignment.
- Experience with EU Delegation in delivering communication activities would be a great advantage.
Please ensure to upload your CV when applying for the position.
We encourage all applicants to follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ntu-international/
Only selected candidates will be contacted.