Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
INTERNSHIP Opportunities at Agricycle Global Inc Tanzania – Technical Sales Intern, Agricycle technical sales internship jobs 2021, Agricycle technical sales internship, Agricycle technical sales intern salary
Technical Sales Intern (6 Posts)
- Empowerment Team
- Kampala,Dar es Salaam, Nairobi
Overview: Technical sales Interns (6 post)
As our Technical Sales Intern, you will report to the Technical Sales Officer of the respective country in conjunction with the EA Technical Sales Coordinator. Also working closely with a team of Field Officers in your country. You will organize Agricycle’s education, marketing, sales and distribution of appropriate technologies to our network of thousands of smallholders within your country.. You will also lead negotiations with large institutions to purchase Agricycle’s tools in your country. Using your diligence and determined work ethic, you will enable Agricycle’s supply chain by ensuring wide usage of Agricycle’s dehydrators and other equipment it makes available to its members.
- Organize quarterly promotional events for women and youth to buy Agricycle’s technology.
- Support Field Rep recruitment by creating regional recruitment events with the Staffing Coordinator.
- Graphically design flyers and promotional materials and manage printing in each country.
- Establish and maintain a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar on social platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging, informative and appealing content for social media.
- Use social media as a tool for customer service and handle all inquiries regarding our business.
- Analyze social media performance via dashboards and KPIs and translate data into action.
- Build and leverage brand ambassador and influencer programs to support technical sales.
- Advertise open positions within Agricycle and staffing needs in our factories via media channels.
- Promote Agricycle’s impact and develop a professional look for anyone who views Agricycle’s pages.
- Accomplish all other reasonable responsibilities provided by supervising team members.
- Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Fresh graduate university degree or college diploma in sales and marketing, community development, agribusiness, business administration or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Readiness to travel anywhere in East Africa under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, especially: gmail and spreadsheets.
Send all applications by 31st October 2021 at 5pm EAT. Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa;
b) CV with three reachable referees; and
c) academic and other qualification documents.
Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.