How do job seekers use social media?
1. Counseling patients with regard to HIV diagnosis, management of medications,adherence to clinic visits, psychosocial issues, and basic health self-care.2. Counseling and educating family members and care givers to promote secondaryprevention of HIV infection, to improve the care of patients with HIV, and to strengthensocial support networks of patients.3. Educating patients in all aspects of HIV disease, treatment management, prevention aswell as basic health lifestyles.4. Ensuring that patients receive appropriate clinical care during a clinic visit, includingscheduled or unscheduled physician examination and laboratory test.5. Adhering to nursing ethics as punctuality and cleanliness etc.6. Accurate and complete documentation of patient information and patient encounters inthe patient medical record.7. Assisting patients to connect with other resources through the referral network.8. Assisting the physician in the provision of clinical care for patients.9. Performing any other duty as assigned by the nurse supervisor, site manager and OPDnurse officer in-charge.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
2. At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services
3. Must have a valid license of practice.
4. Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral
5. Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and
6. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
7. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager,MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.