pharmaceutical technician jobs in tanzania, pharmaceutical jobs 2021, healthcare and pharmaceutical job in tanzania 2021, medical and pharmaceutical jobs, pharmaceutical technician salary in tanzania, pharmaceutical technician job vacancies in tanzania, nafasi za kazi 2021 dar es salaam
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Kigamboni Dar Es Salaam
Type: FULL TIME,
Company Name: Afuu Pharmacy
Deadline of this Job:20 December 2021
Duty Station:Within Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 10, 2021, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Afuu Pharmacy is a new Private Pharmacy whose primary aim is to contribute to addressing public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large located in Kigamboni Municipal Council, Healthcare should reach masses. Afuu Pharmacy plays a big role in ensuring that best of the medical care is offered to the masses. In line with our consistent efforts, we organize regular health awareness and check up for the general public, students, and underprivileged sections of society.
Afuu Pharmacy invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Pharmacist (1 Post)
Location: Dar Es Salaam City Council, Kinondoni, Temeke and Ubungo
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making sure that the storage and dispensing area is clean, safe and conforms to laws governing pharmacy and pharmaceuticals.
- Projecting consumption estimates for each drug item on a monthly basis.
- Making order of drugs from the main store of your respective district store according to anticipated Monthly requirements by filling authorized tools i.e. ordering and requisition voucher.
- Receiving deliveries and counterchecks and signing off all drug deliveries.
- Keeping records of all receipts and issues. Maintain bin cards for each item and keep a running balance.
- Storing, distributing, and controlling the stock and ensures uninterrupted supply of drugs at all times by ensuring Max-Min stock level of 2/1 Month at all times
- Redistributing the nearly expiring drugs to sites that can consume them before the expiring dates.
- Controlling and separating immediately the damaged and expired drugs from the shelves/cupboard and keeping all set aside for destruction.
- Monitoring prescriptions from dully authorized prescribers for appropriateness and discrepancies.
- Dispensing/refilling all prescriptions.
- Providing medication adherence counseling to patients.
- Maintaining records of all drugs issued to patients to dispensing register, paper-based and or software.
- Preparing and submitting monthly drugs consumption report which includes stock level and the number of patients on ARVs per regimen to the district Supply Chain officer before the 5th of the next month.
- Providing drugs information’s to patients including another member of the clinical staff
- Maintaining confidentiality and keeping patient information and records secure
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the site manager.
- Pharmacist Job Opening at Afuu Pharmacy-December 2021
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from Pharmacy Board.
- A minimum of three (3) years in the field of expertise.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and the internet.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Full Registered and registered office Licenced Pharmacist
- Job Experience: No Requirements
Remuneration: 800,000/= per month
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names, and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 31st December 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, Afuu Pharmacy through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacist Job Opening at Afuu Pharmacy-December 2021