How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
sbcc communication, sbcc interventions, sbcc course, sbcc programs, behaviour change communication course, gender and sbcc, t-marc tanzania jobs,t-marc tanzania
Position: SBCC Manager
Reports to: Director of Programs
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
T-MARC Tanzania 2021 T-MARC Tanzania is a non-profit Tanzanian organization working to improve public health and promote social development. Our socially marketed products and behaviour change communication initiatives address pertinent health issues in family planning and reproductive health, child survival, water and sanitation, nutrition and communicable/non-communicable infections like malaria, HIV/AIDS, and cervical cancer
T-MARC is seeking for competent candidates to join C3HP HIV&TB Southern Program.
The position is responsible for the overall supervision and directing the technical component of the project ensuring SBCC activities are implemented to achieve expected results. The incumbent will lead the design, implementation and monitoring of the C3HP SBC activities to
ensure that activities are implemented in accordance with project plans . S/he will support the C3HP team by providing SBCC technical advice to partners and government stakeholders to ensure activities are implemented based evidence-based SBCC approachess, follow current practice, and established standards to ensure quality and rigorous design. S/he will also be responsible for leading and coordinating the documentation and dissemination of knowledge to implementing partners to ensure consistency in the scale up of activities. This position requires the ability to work with multiple teams in the fied thus requiring a creative and strategic thinker comfortable working in an environment with multiple competing priorities. This position will require country travel up to 60%.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as the project focal point for the design, development, execution and evaluation of an SBCC plans, ensuring the project’s activities use a systematic planning process that is evidence-based and reinforced through a coordinated, shared vision among partners, key stakeholders, and the Government of Tanzania
- Support the development and preparation of annual workplans for the SBCC components of the project Oversee planning and implementation of specific SBCC activities
- Lead design and implementation of SBCC activities to build broad stakeholder and civil society support in Tanzania, incorporating HIV/AIDS and TB, gender equality and youth components as appropriate, for achievement of project goals and objectives to meet the 95-95-95 targets
- Work with the project’s M&E team to track whether program SBC activities are achieving the project’s indicators
- Ensure the quality of implemented technical activities and systems at all levels
- Support preparation and quality of required donor reports, quarterly and annual project reports, activity reports, research reports and other related documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, Health communications, Sociology, or related field with At least 7 years of experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating SBCC interventions.
- Experience and ability to design of community based SBCC Interventions.
- Familiarity with principles and approaches in community mobilization and understanding of HIV/AIDS and TB programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams and with technical and administrative staff and consultants.
- Self-motivated with positive and professional approach to management
How to Apply
All applications must be received by 26th December 2021. The subject line must mention the position and preferred region.
Send resume/CV, certificates and cover letter as ONE PDF document to.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
T-MARC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.