New Jobs Vacancy at East African Crude Oil Pipe Line EACOP
Get Information related to: tanzania jobs, eacop tenders, worley tanzania jobs, eacop contractors, eacop tanzania address,research jobs in tanzania, energy jobs in tanzania, eacop jobs 2022 tanzania, eacop jobs tanzania, eacop latest news, eacop project status 2022, eacop project jobs, ics eacop jobs tanzania, ics eacop jobs dar es salaam, ics eacop jobs 22,east african crude oil pipeline jobs, east africa crude oil pipeline jobs, oil pipeline jobs salary,east african crude oil pipeline total, eacop jobs tanzania, hoima-tanga pipeline project, ajira za mradi wa bomba la mafuta
In 2006, commercial quantities of oil were confirmed to exist in the Lake Albert basin in Uganda. The Oil companies in Uganda; CNOOC LTD, TotalEnergies and TULLOW PLC completed the exploration phase. In November 2020 TotalEnergies finalized the acquisition of Tullow’s entire interests in Uganda Lake Albert development project including the East African Crude Oil Pipeline in 2020. TotalEnergies, now a majority shareholder and CNOOC are now headed into development phase, which will consequently lead to the production of Uganda’s oil resources.
Once produced, the crude oil will be partly refined in Uganda to supply the local market and partly exported to the international market. The export to the international market will be through an export crude oil pipeline; The East Africa Crude Oil Export Pipeline (EACOP). This pipeline will be constructed and operated through a Pipeline Company with shareholding from the Uganda National Oil Company, the Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation and the two oil companies; TotalEnergies and CNOOC.
Popoular search About EACOP Jobs: nafasi za kazi kampuni za mafuta, ajira za mradi wa bomba la mafuta, nafasi za kazi fundi bomba 2022, hoima tanga pipeline project, nafasi za kazi bomba la mafuta tanga, nafasi za kazi ujenzi wa bomba la mafuta, nafasi za kazi bomba la mafuta
THE EACOP PROJECT
The EACOP is a 1,443km crude oil export pipeline that will transport Uganda’s crude oil from Kabaale – Hoima in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga port in Tanzania.
- The pipeline route was selected by the Government of Uganda as the least cost and most robust.
- Due to the viscous and waxy nature of Uganda’s crude oil, the pipeline will need to be heated along the entire route, making the EACOP the longest electrically heated pipeline in the world.
- The pipeline will be buried to minimize impact on the environment, with some facilities above the ground, designed to ensure minimal environmental and social impact.
- The project will be compliant with the Ugandan and Tanzanian national legislations and international requirements.
- The Marine Export Storage Terminal and the Load-Out Facility will be located north of Tanga port over the Chongoleani peninsula.
Downlaod Here: Job Advert- EACOP Construction- PDF.pdf
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at East African Crude Oil Pipe Line EACOP The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
East African Crude Oil Pipe Line EACOP Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to: [email protected].com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
- Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Monday 12th August 2022.
- Ideal start date: ASAP
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL