How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Relationship Manager Vacancies at ABSA Bank Tanzania 2022 | Nafasi za kazi ABSA Bank Tanzania
Get Information related to: bank relationship manager vacancies, client relationship manager vacancies, customer relationship manager vacancies, business relationship manager vacancies, senior relationship manager vacancies, client relationship manager job vacancies, relationship manager job vacancies, bank relationship manager vacancies, relationship manager jobs in kenya, relationship manager jobs in banks, relationship manager jobs in pune, relationship manager jobs in bangalore, relationship manager jobs remote, client relationship manager jobs, absa careers jobs, absa careers vacancies, absa jobs tanzania, absa careers workday, absa website, absa vacancies 2022, absa jobs tanzania, absa jobs linkedin, absa jobs for graduates, absa jobs indeed,
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.‘
ABSA Bank provides services such as Loans with condition of Mortgage or other cheap conditions, Credit and insurance. To cooperate with the sociaty also, the bank donate in various activities in the society. The bank has also a Money Transfer services. To increase Trading competation the bank lists it share in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
• A member of the Corporate & Investment Banking Team and aligned with the ambition to be among the Top 5 leading Corporate banks in Tanzania. The job holder will be responsible for the management and development of relationships with corporate customers in the Corporate and Investment Banking segment.
• The role holder will manage and sustain a portfolio of Global Development Organisations (GDO”s) and aid agencies, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions, managing consistency and quality of operational service.
• The job holder will be responsible for business development both with new and with existing GDO customers where they are expected to increase” wallet share” through Relationship Management.
• Focus on deepening the wallet share of existing Customer Relationships as well as developing new Relationships with a view of driving revenue and market share growth as well as cross sell. This will be achieved by ensuring Customers have access to the full suite of Absa’s products in addition to delivering World class Customer Service while maintaining a robust Control Environment.
• Consistent value based management, the job holder will be measured on risk-adjusted portfolio contribution as well as other performance metrics including customer satisfaction and living the Absa values
• To maintain, grow and sustain quality relationships with existing and new corporate customers by ensuring that they utilize the suite of Absa’s products as appropriate for their business.
Relationship Manager – Global Development Organization Job Vacancy at ABSA Bank Tanzania Limited
Relationship Management: Establish and maintain professional relationships through networking with industry leaders, regulators and policy makers as well as business partners that are key in the development of new ventures | Delivery Business Development: Champion and manage business bulk acquisition strategic plan in line with Absa Business unit strategy | Market Intelligence: Collect market intelligence through research by reading articles, publications, internet, word of mouth and networking on a daily basis to keep abreast of market developments | People Management: Coach, mentor and manage team members toward driving business objectives and ensuring colleague development | Operations & Compliance: Actively keep up to date with all relevant knowledge, legislation and developments within the business unit and banking industry that may have an impact on the Business Advantage | : | : | :
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Location: Absa House – ABT
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at ABSA Bank Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
ABSA Bank Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.